ADVERTISEMENT

CMW has certainly improved our BB program in his …..

easychair

UGA LOVER
Gold Member
Jan 24, 2003
two years as HC. He has recruited better players in each of his three classes, and our record has improved both years from 16-16 to 20-16. Using the simple process of interpolation, if all holds true our record this season should be something like 24-12 which would probably be good enough to get us into the NCAA tournament.

IMHO, we have enough talent to get into tournament this season, but the first national preseason prognostication I have seen predicts that we will fall short again; I believe they are selling our talent short. I would love to see a little more structure to our offense and a tougher, more stingy defense.

While CMW has undoubtedly improved our recruiting, the other SEC teams ahead of us are still recruiting better classes than UGA, according to the “experts.” For UGA to take the next step, CMW will need to recruit players who are just as good or better than the UTs, UAs, AUs, UKs, etc. But we have to walk before we can run….. let’s hope that he maximizes the talent on this year‘s team and makes the NCAA tournament.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.