ADVERTISEMENT

CNN having a debate on whether a bullet actually struck Trump.

Was it a bullet, bullet fragment, shrapnel? Does it really matter? Just goes to show how they’re working to minimize the event and any voter momentum for Trump.
Pretty sad IMO.
It was a photo op. False flag photo op. 🤦‍♂️ the media to me is more dangerous than any politician. The partisan bs happening there is absolutely criminal imo. They don’t even give any effort to be truthful. All the lefties parroting here get disproven by a one minute search. This is where we are.

Last edited:
It was a photo op. False flag photo op. 🤦‍♂️ the media to me is more dangerous than any politician. The partisan bs happening there is absolutely criminal imo. They don’t even give any effort to be truthful. All the lefties parroting here get disproven by a on minute search. This is where we are.
You can never hate the media enough.

But honestly does it really matter. What would that change ?
Totally agree. It doesn’t take away the fact that Trump came within inches of being killed and it appears that the SS was asleep at the wheel.

Totally agree. It doesn’t take away the fact that Trump came within inches of being killed and it appears that the SS was asleep at the wheel.
The only rationale I can think of for making that an issue is to critique the size of the ear bandage. While that is silly and petty, I wouldn’t put it past them.

The only rationale I can think of for making that an issue is to critique the size of the ear bandage. While that is silly and petty, I wouldn’t put it past them.

Oh that was definitely Trump overplaying it, but that's just part of politics. You'd see the exact same thing from a Democrat politician in the same boat, and I wouldn't want any coverage on that either. It's a non-issue tbh

That was actually explained. He didn’t want the coverage trying to take a bunch of closeups on his ear. He covered the whole thing so it would be more of a non issue. That was the thought. Of course now most think he overplayed the bandage.

I love the social media stuff out there about trump’s ear when he played with Bryson. So many claimed the proof of it being fake is right there. Of course anyone with a brain knows it was pre recorded. That would have been the week of the British open.

It was a photo op. False flag photo op. 🤦‍♂️ the media to me is more dangerous than any politician. The partisan bs happening there is absolutely criminal imo. They don’t even give any effort to be truthful. All the lefties parroting here get disproven by a one minute search. This is where we are.
The wagon circling and coordinated effort of the media this week is really something. Go to Apple News and look across the different publications. Literally nothing but negative articles about JD Vance and Trump. And of course Kamala as the next coming of FDR.

Was it a bullet, bullet fragment, shrapnel? Does it really matter? Just goes to show how they’re working to minimize the event and any voter momentum for Trump.
Pretty sad IMO.
Nope, it doesn’t matter at all. An attempt was made to take his life and it failed. Thinking shrapnel can do some damage also.

Just the media trying to keep people tuned in 24/7…..they gotta pay the bills, it seems like drama/soap operas work.

Rarely watch the news anymore, especially the 24/7 ones. If I do, it’s for only 30 minutes in a day. The rest has just become entertainment, I can find that somewhere else.

Pretty sad IMO.
You think this is the onion almost.

Can you imagine Kamala being shot in the face and then the media claiming it was really just a bullet fragment? So, ya know..z no big deal?

I’m not even sure what to tell my kids about this. It’s crazy.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT