ADVERTISEMENT

CNN-no evidence of head trauma in the Capitol officer investigation

WGrovedawg

Diehard supporter
Gold Member
Sep 21, 2009
I believe his family originally said he may have died from a pre-existing condition, CNN reporting that someone close to the investigation has said there is no evidence of head trauma and they can't find evidence or video of him being pepper sprayed

CNN-According to one law enforcement official, medical examiners did not find signs that the officer sustained any blunt force trauma, so investigators believe that early reports that he was fatally struck by a fire extinguisher are not true.

CNN-One possibility being considered by investigators is that Sicknick became ill after interacting with a chemical irritant like pepper spray or bear spray that was deployed in the crowd. But investigators reviewing video of the officer's time around the Capitol haven't been able to confirm that in tape that has been recovered so far, the official said.
The case could also be complicated if Sicknick had a preexisting medical condition. It could not be learned if he did.

I believe his family originally said he may have died from a pre-existing condition, CNN reporting that someone close to the investigation has said there is no evidence of head trauma and they can't find evidence or video of him being pepper sprayed

CNN-According to one law enforcement official, medical examiners did not find signs that the officer sustained any blunt force trauma, so investigators believe that early reports that he was fatally struck by a fire extinguisher are not true.

CNN-One possibility being considered by investigators is that Sicknick became ill after interacting with a chemical irritant like pepper spray or bear spray that was deployed in the crowd. But investigators reviewing video of the officer's time around the Capitol haven't been able to confirm that in tape that has been recovered so far, the official said.
The case could also be complicated if Sicknick had a preexisting medical condition. It could not be s
yep...the dem way
is to Lie and cheat (just like the gnats)

I lived just north of Fort Worth when the tornado went through downtown in 2000 or 2001... 2 people died... 1. As he went to shelter from the softball sized hail that preceeded the tornado, he ducked next to a building. But hail hit the top of the building, dislodged old bricks, which fell upon him from 10 stories, and kilt him dead.

2. They claimed he had a heart attack during the tornado, but with these capitol riot investigations, I think they should go back and reclassify that man's death as murder! The tornado murdered him! Just like Bigfoot almost murdered AOC!

so was he murdered or not? you have posted he was murdered, more evidence may come out but with the CNN report above do you think he was murdered?

I haven't read the cnn article, but regardless I think it's safe to say that he was killed as a result of the mob attack. Trying to argue whether someone gets convicted for murder or not in his death is missing the forest for the trees.

There were also 49 other capitol police officers that sustained injuries during the attack. I imagine most of those injuries were due to freak accidents like slipping on a wet floor or accidentally flushing their arm down the toilet. I'm just glad the lynch mob was there to provide medical attention for all these accidental injuries and deaths that 100% would have happened whether they stormed the capitol or not.

I haven't read the cnn article, but regardless I think it's safe to say that he was killed as a result of the mob attack. Trying to argue whether someone gets convicted for murder or not in his death is missing the forest for the trees.

There were also 49 other capitol police officers that sustained injuries during the attack. I imagine most of those injuries were due to freak accidents like slipping on a wet floor or accidentally flushing their arm down the toilet. I'm just glad the lynch mob was there to provide medical attention for all these accidental injuries and deaths that 100% would have happened whether they stormed the capitol or not.

I am not arguing if people will get convicted or not, I am asking you if you think he was murdered and if so how was he murdered, you posted capitol police were murdered based on the fake MSM fire extinguisher story

I haven't read the cnn article, but regardless I think it's safe to say that he was killed as a result of the mob attack.
How the heck do you know he would not have dropped dead from an aneurism at the exact same time while taking a nap? Aren't you the one always whining for more facts, more evidence, more proof?

Sad thing is that many people, police, innocent people, etc, were killed or harmed in the violent uprisings against the government and police last summer, and virtually no convictions, but the vindictive anti-Trumpers are going hard at one small mostly peaceful protest. Sad, but true. Try to find one conviction in the CHAZ murders...you cannot.

Sad thing is that many people, police, innocent people, etc, were killed or harmed in the violent uprisings against the government and police last summer, and virtually no convictions, but the vindictive anti-Trumpers are going hard at one small mostly peaceful protest. Sad, but true. Try to find one conviction in the CHAZ murders...you cannot.

Another sad thing is that while some liberals certainly overlooked police casualties in the summer riots, we now have some conservatives who also want to overlook police casualties that occurred during the capital riot and point at liberals and use the "they did it too." defense....

"They did it too." is the excuse of a 5 year old. Fortunately I have seen many people on here who were outraged both times. So I haven't lost all hope for civilized humanity.... yet.

Another sad thing is that while some liberals certainly overlooked police casualties in the summer riots, we now have some conservatives who also want to overlook police casualties that occurred during the capital riot and point at liberals and use the "they did it too." defense....

"They did it too." is the excuse of a 5 year old. Fortunately I have seen many people on here who were outraged both times. So I haven't lost all hope for civilized humanity.... yet.

The mainstream left consistently spoke out against the violence and looting. Biden first commented on it in late May right after some of the initial George Floyd protests turned violent. He didn’t call them ‘loved’ and ‘special’, or instruct them to stand down and stand by.

And those rioters weren’t incited by a disinformation campaign by politicians.

There were no "police casualties" at the Capitol. Nor was there a "Capitol riot".
There was a totally peaceful protest by over a million people, and there were a couple hundred who went inside the building....mostly peaceful, and mostly infiltrators.

You are thinking about the unarmed female that was shot to death by the Capitol police.

The mainstream left consistently spoke out against the violence and looting. Biden first commented on it in late May right after some of the initial George Floyd protests turned violent. He didn’t call them ‘loved’ and ‘special’, or instruct them to stand down and stand by.

And those rioters weren’t incited by a disinformation campaign by politicians.
Then why did he and Kamala contribute to a fund to bail out the rioters and thugs? And actually it was a disinformation campaign because the facts were hidden by the media and the politicians. And the facts were available quickly.

There were no "police casualties" at the Capitol. Nor was there a "Capitol riot".
There was a totally peaceful protest by over a million people, and there were a couple hundred who went inside the building....mostly peaceful, and mostly infiltrators.

You are thinking about the unarmed female that was shot to death by the Capitol police.

A casualty does not simply mean a death... "Casualty" refers to people both dead AND injured. Again, there were MANY police casualties in the riots that occurred on Jan 6th by all accounts. This is not in dispute by either side....

Am I to assume you are creating your own personal narrative and are trying to convince everyone that there were no fights with police outside (and inside) the Capital with no police injured in the riots... and that everything we witnessed live on TV with our own eyes was just made up and in reality the police were just sitting around hand in hand with a bunch of peaceful protesters at a peaceful demonstration singing Kumbaya?? Is this your stance?

• Love
Reactions: celticdawg
A casualty does not simply mean a death... "Casualty" refers to people both dead AND injured. Again, there were MANY police casualties in the riots that occurred on Jan 6th by all accounts. This is not in dispute by either side....

Am I to assume you are creating your own personal narrative and are trying to convince everyone that there were no fights with police outside (and inside) the Capital with no police injured in the riots... and that everything we witnessed live on TV with our own eyes was just made up and in reality the police were just sitting around hand in hand with a bunch of peaceful protesters at a peaceful demonstration singing Kumbaya?? Is this your stance?

Perfect response, but unfortunately you assume correctly based on history.

There was nothing benign about what happened on the 6th and it is all documented on a multitude of videos.

Reactions: celticdawg
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT