ADVERTISEMENT

CNN says trump itching to scale back social distancing

Tulsa A. Dawg

Letterman and National Champion
Jun 2, 2011
Says the cure can’t be worse than the problem. Not a trump man but I tend to agree. Sounds like some tough choices are going to be made on health vs peoples economic well being.

We can’t all stay home. The people who make Kraft Mac n cheese and Oscar Mayer hot dogs have to keep going to work or the social issues from fighting over food will be worse than people’s grandma getting the virus. Crime goes up with poverty. People die from being poor.

tough choices but the greater good is to fix the economy and fast.

Says the cure can’t be worse than the problem. Not a trump man but I tend to agree. Sounds like some tough choices are going to be made on health vs peoples economic well being.

We can’t all stay home. The people who make Kraft Mac n cheese and Oscar Mayer hot dogs have to keep going to work or the social issues from fighting over food will be worse than people’s grandma getting the virus. Crime goes up with poverty. People die from being poor.

Still going to be up to State & local.

But yeah we’re going to need to re-evaluate cost of destroying economy. Which could kill many more people. We’re facing a global financial collapse.

Says the cure can’t be worse than the problem.

there is (pug math) over 20% of the population that is considered essential.
noticed that in my area traffic is down about as much.
yes, I am one of the lucky that don't get paid to stay at home.

You Sir, just hit the nail on the head. Well said.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT