deadduckdawg

Pillar of the DawgVent
Gold Member
Feb 5, 2003
N of shithole
5622bIW.jpg

Here's her daddy and step momma.
kZ0xlUp.jpg
He looks happy and I wouldn't dare sabotage another man's happiness. But the bridge of her nose disappears into her hairline. And that, duck, is a little something I call "problematic".
The bolt on lips almost make you forget it.
She's holding her belly too. Sumbitch done broke the alabaster on that young'un and set up a franchise inside.

That's a nice white double wide with a small covered back porch.
The house behind her isn't too bad either.
LOL. The actual trailers, err manufactured homes, aren't too bad from a quick glance. Got the brick skirting on the one she's wallking by and the roof looks to be in pretty good shape on the other one. I wouldn't want either one where they are in a park or sub, but I wouldn't be scared to buy either of those if they were sitting alone on some acreage out in the woods.

LOL. The actual trailers, err manufactured homes, aren't too bad from a quick glance. Got the brick skirting on the one she's wallking by and the roof looks to be in pretty good shape on the other one. I wouldn't want either one where they are in a park or sub, but I wouldn't be scared to buy either of those if they were sitting alone on some acreage out in the woods.

Agreed. Trailers are great as well if you are trying to get a piece of land with them. Most of the trailer manufacturing places I've seen will get you financing on the land with the trailer. If you're starting out in life it's a pretty good way to get into some property.
The only downside is getting rid of the trailer if you decide to build a house on the land. Even if they appreciate in value, selling a used trailers hard enough. Getting someone to move it as well is next to impossible. So it's best to just turn it into some sort of man cave or recording studio.

Her daddy and stepmomma's would have been the prime unit in my park. Would have got $110 a week for that beauty. The first one I could only dream of owning.

Agreed. Trailers are great as well if you are trying to get a piece of land with them. Most of the trailer manufacturing places I've seen will get you financing on the land with the trailer. If you're starting out in life it's a pretty good way to get into some property.
The only downside is getting rid of the trailer if you decide to build a house on the land. Even if they appreciate in value, selling a used trailers hard enough. Getting someone to move it as well is next to impossible. So it's best to just turn it into some sort of man cave or recording studio.
Agree. The newer ones are damb nice inside, but the construction materials are so cheap you really have to be careful if you want to keep them nice. Spill a beer and the next day put your foot through the floor.

Her daddy and stepmomma's would have been the prime unit in my park. Would have got $110 a week for that beauty. The first one I could only dream of owning.

Agree. The newer ones are damb nice inside, but the construction materials are so cheap you really have to be careful if you want to keep them nice. Spill a beer and the next day put your foot through the floor.
Say it with me : Particle board is the Debil!

There are two ways to get rid of one once they are rotting down around the wheels, both of which I have done. The first requires a back hoe with which you dig a giant hole and push the POS in. Local governments are not fond of this method. The second requires a cutting torch and a Bobcat loader and a 30 yard dumpster and a couple braindead rednecks. You smash the POS up, have your rednecks put the pieces in the dumpster, cut the frame up with the torch, call the dumpster company to come get her. I have made an entire trailer vanish in 3 hours.

Those manufacturing places love to do that. Tough appraisals. Those new ones are way overpriced and you are right about the particle board in the newer ones. I'd probably rather have an early 2000's one. I've also seen some rock-solid rehabs of 80's and 90's ones. They'll sell in these rural counties around here, especially if they are on enough acreage where they can pull the Ag conservation sham. The intent was right on that deal but it's ridiculous now up here.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT