ADVERTISEMENT

Congrats to Brittany Griner, proud new dad,

Said she is now “pops”. I’d like to have been a fly on the wall during the conception so that I can have a better understanding.
Should have let Russia keep her! Why the hell didn’t we get back that man who had been there for years instead. Trump would have gotten them all back and they wouldn’t be illegally arresting our citizens (or invading Ukraine)

Should have let Russia keep her! Why the hell didn’t we get back that man who had been there for years instead. Trump would have gotten them all back and they wouldn’t be illegally arresting our citizens (or invading Ukraine)
I understand the sentiment but Trump would have gotten her back as well, because she is an American citizen. He just wouldn’t have given them what they wanted to encourage more hostage taking.
She is an America hating piece of crap but we all would like to feel confident if we were arrested on flimsy charges overseas that our president would move swiftly to get us back home.

Reactions: anon_q2raz786xy94b
I don't understand.

Looks like a man
Walks like a man
Talks like a man.
Is "pops" like a man
Likes women like a man.

Gets offended when people suggest she is a man.

She hasn't had a sex change and hasn't asked anyone to call her a man so why would you call her a man? There are several of you guys here, who are emotional like females, should I call you a woman?

• Haha
Reactions: DTwnDawg
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT