ADVERTISEMENT

Congress sux

JudgeLarryDawg

Circle of Honor
Oct 7, 2002
Governments shutting down the economy costing millions of Americans their jobs. People need money and the Senate can't agree on a bill to bring to a vote which would get the help to the people. Now, Nancy Pelosi wants the House to come up with their own bill.
This could go on and on. Meanwhile, Congress continues to get paid and is exempt from insider trading laws.

Public servants my buttocks.

Governments shutting down the economy costing millions of Americans their jobs. People need money and the Senate can't agree on a bill to bring to a vote which would get the help to the people. Now, Nancy Pelosi wants the House to come up with their own bill.
This could go on and on. Meanwhile, Congress continues to get paid and is exempt from insider trading laws.

they've already asked us to rely on them to take care of the masses.
Heaven help those that they claim to protect.

Torches-and-Pitchforks.jpg

Post of the Day.........

Public Service Announcement of the Day.......

Heartburn Post of the Day........

Vigilante Post of the Day.........

source.gif

Too many of them........Everyone of them want it "Their Way".......Add to that, they all got an ego and want their name on the bill for credit.........Bunch of P!$$ @nt$..........

It's 'Murica. I'm certain of the asshats have forgotten how to negotiate to reach a bipartisan conclusion. Is Rand Paul gonna filibuster this bill, too?

Stalling purposely to crash markets, and wipe out the people. How long will people let this go on?

I love my country, but I fear my government !

You said that right...sux a Big 'Un

Reactions: redclayhound

Pelosi and Schumer are traitorous b*tches and ought to be brought up charges.

May Corona strike both.

Reactions: EufaulaDawg
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT