ADVERTISEMENT

couple more

hits out there from those two sisters…

Nice, love Heart….still have a couple of their albums.

Not sure why, but it reminded me of this duo. Not a huge country fan, but Wynonna probably has the best voice I have ever heard. Got the old CD of this one. I could and have listened to her all night.

Some would say not much to look at, but she is beautiful to these eyes & ears. Would sing with/from the heart. Life experiences have a tendency to do that imo:

RIP Naomi.

Last edited:

Not sure why, but it reminded me of this duo. Not a huge country fan, but Wynonna probably has the best voice I have ever heard. Got the old CD of this one. I could and have listened to her all night.

Some would say not much to look at, but she is beautiful to these eyes & ears. Would sing with/from the heart. Life experiences have a tendency to do that imo:

RIP Naomi.
Beautiful voices!

RIP Naomi.
They were at the top there for a while…wynonna can still belt them out.. strong voice. Definitely have some mental issues, but very passionate and caring people. Ashley took the Hollywood way, a good actress…loves her some uk hoops. She likes living in la la land. Always thought she was the hot one, but she’s not what she was anymore. She got a different cray cray. Her politics turned me to looking at others. In any case hope Wynonna and ash are doing well.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT