ADVERTISEMENT

Crap! Now we’ll have to survive P. Diddy protests at college campuses.

PotimusWillie

B2B Caffeinated Nat’l Champion
Gold Member
Jan 5, 2009
Those sincere protectors of human rights will surely replant the tents and paint murals….

The NYT will dox him and Biden will enact black male on black female assault legislation to circumvent this tidal wave of reparative injustice.

Shame on the black male. Black male supremacy is a national threat within our cities hotels.

abjX4F.gif

If/when the AANHPI (Asian American, Native Hawaiian, and Pacific islander) community stops voting majority democrat, I don't think it will be given a national heritage month by a Democrat president,...the Democrats only salute "communities" that they get support from, and the opposition against them are the greatest threat to "democracy" that get on an FBI list,...whatever happened to just being a human or American,...I never been to a completely gay/black/Latinx/white town or community,...everywhere is a mix of people and ideas of varieties,...it is our human lords who try to define classifications/differences to keep us divided

If/when the AANHPI (Asian American, Native Hawaiian, and Pacific islander) community stops voting majority democrat, I don't think it will be given a national heritage month by a Democrat president,...the Democrats only salute "communities" that they get support from, and the opposition against them are the greatest threat to "democracy" that get on an FBI list,...whatever happened to just being a human or American,...I never been to a completely gay/black/Latinx/white town or community,...everywhere is a mix of people and ideas of varieties,...it is our human lords who try to define classifications/differences to keep us divided
Magnificent

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT