Crazy talk.....

Eastmandawg

Circle of Honor
May 29, 2001
gotta go with this fellow:

th

Reactions: WGrovedawg
He was a lot better than he gets credit for that is for sure
Yes he was, one of my favorites. Very productive at Georgia, one of the best ever at RB. But Butler was also a great one to wear #5.

The only bad game I can remember that Hearst had was against Tennessee in ‘92 (I believe). He had 2 fumlbles, but still piled up the yards. Only the fumbles could stop him, UT couldn’t.

Believe Hastings had 2 drops also that would have been a difference in that game. Tough loss, a back and forth game until the very end.

It was Heath Shuler’s coming out party….and I believe Fulmer’s first game, Johnny was out with heart issues.

Fortunately or unfortunately, had seats with the UT crowd that day. It was a long one for me.

5 more DAYZ…..

Last edited:
Yes he was, one of my favorites. Very productive at Georgia, one of the best ever at RB. But Butler was also a great one to wear #5.

The only bad game I can remember that Hearst had was against Tennessee in ‘94 (I believe). He had 2 fumlbles, but still piled up the yards. Only the fumbles could stop him, UT couldn’t.

Believe Hastings had 2 drops also that would have been a difference in that game. Tough loss, a back and forth game until the very end.

It was Heath Shuler’s coming out party….and I believe Fulmer’s first game, Johnny was out with heart issues.

Fortunately or unfortunately, had seats with the UT crowd that day. It was a long one for me.

5 more DAYZ…..
I am partial to Garrison, he was on campus while I was in Athens

I am partial to Garrison, he was on campus while I was in Athens.

I got the year wrong, believe it was ‘92 when that game was played. Was probably thinking of Vanderbilt in ‘94 when they came in and won-homecoming day. Both memorable losses, the Vandy loss is the worst one I can remember. Glad Kirby is here.

We went through a transition during the Goff days. I guess you know as well as any, tough time back then, but you were at a good school.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT