ADVERTISEMENT

CTR: Commercial Real Estate

What has Covid done to your market?
Industrial (warehouses) has been on fire. More people bought online, therefore the need for warehousing exploded.

Office has been weird, obviously. Most companies have settled into a hybrid model of 2-3 days in the office, 2-3 days at home. Most have realized some leve of face to face is needed, especially for new hires to integrate into companies and culture. Demand is coming back pretty strongly currently.

Reactions: Radi Nabulsi
Industrial (warehouses) has been on fire. More people bought online, therefore the need for warehousing exploded.

Office has been weird, obviously. Most companies have settled into a hybrid model of 2-3 days in the office, 2-3 days at home. Most have realized some leve of face to face is needed, especially for new hires to integrate into companies and culture. Demand is coming back pretty strongly currently.
The changes are somewhat fascinating to me. I know folks who hate being at home and others who won't go back to the office unless it's for a meeting - and even then they think all should be done via zoom.

Hadn't even thought about warehouses. Wild times.

The changes are somewhat fascinating to me. I know folks who hate being at home and others who won't go back to the office unless it's for a meeting - and even then they think all should be done via zoom.

Hadn't even thought about warehouses. Wild times.
Our warehouse jumped from 825 to 2500 a month.

• Wow
Reactions: Radi Nabulsi
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT