ADVERTISEMENT

Daddy, get you pardon pen ready

Figured Hunter would do this, the evidence against him was overwhelming, why have it all come out in a trial.

My guess is Joe will pardon Hunter before he leaves office, Hunter will serve jail time if he doesn't.

No downside to it after the election.

Figured Hunter would do this, the evidence against him was overwhelming, why have it all come out in a trial.

My guess is Joe will pardon Hunter before he leaves office, Hunter will serve jail time if he doesn't.

No one is above the law?

Reactions: Athens is Heaven

Will be entertaining to watch the corrupt DOJ ….and the POS Merrick Garland attempt to manuever their slimy asses around this lates saga involving this low life Biden…. to do as little harm to Daddy’s Boy, but not appear political

This is hunters FU to the people that denied his father's second term....

The biden's got the carrot and stick approach to leave the presidency,...so in this way Joe gets the carrot and a nice retirement package for stepping down,...and Hunter can give an FU to the Dems with a presidential pardon after humiliating the dem controlled DOJ,...it's a way in which the biden's can take control of the stick and poke it back, if for anything than for the sake of the uncomfortableness of the situation

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT