ADVERTISEMENT

Damn… we lost another DGD…. DeadDuckDawg passed

He was texting with some of our friends a lot last night after Trump news and now he’s gone. His wife called Judge with the news today…not sure yet the cause…
sucks.

RIP.

his last words to me were **** off Frog... but then he gave me a slow clap for my response.

peace be to his family.
and ours.

Last edited:
Dayum…..thought you were kidding when I first read your post. That is just terrible news.

He last posted here yesterday, replying to my cookout post. Was wondering where he was since the Trump assassination attempt, a little unusual he wasn’t posting.

I really hate to hear this, prayers sent to him, his family & friends. He was a damn good fellow that I enjoyed chatting with. He will be missed.

May peace be with him, family and friends. RIP my friend.

He was texting with some of our friends a lot last night after Trump news and now he’s gone. His wife called Judge with the news today…not sure yet the cause…
This is hard to take. Is there a way we can get his name and address to at least send a card to his wife? I’m in shock. He was one of my best buds on this here Chats.

Sorry to hear. Prayers for his wife and family.

He was texting with some of our friends a lot last night after Trump news and now he’s gone. His wife called Judge with the news today…not sure yet the cau

So sorry to hear - we have lost a lot of great folks. We pray for his family.

Omg. I don’t know what to say. Prayers for the family. He will be missed.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT