ADVERTISEMENT

Dan, question re. big Ikey Obiagu

gacard

Letterman and National Champion
Gold Member
Feb 8, 2003
Does Fox have any shot at signing the big 2017 Greenforest C Obiagu who played so well on defense this past weekend? He seems to be gathering a lot of offers now and is sure to blow up big time as he adds some offensive moves to his superb defense and shot blocking. He would be a great substitute for Yante Maten with that same style of agile lane movement. Ikey reminded this old Hoya fan of a young Patrick Ewing with his shot-blocking ability this weekend.

How do you rate the order in which Fox is realistically pursuing 2017 post prospects? Don't bother mentioning the unbelievably impressive Carter. He's on another level altogether. He's Derek Favors and Dwight Howard rolled into one. I can't imagine what the young front line of the Stars would have played like if the third center prospect had been healthy and dressed out.

I've never seen an AAU program so deep in centers at every age level than the Stars currently are. It is astounding how much tall talent they have on every team down to the U-14. If we don't get at least one of their 2017 and 2018 centers, it will drive me to drink and leave me muttering loudly in public about life''s inherent unfairness.

Reactions: T.TimothyTimmons
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News