ADVERTISEMENT

Dang...$83.3 mil??..

As I have thought all along, if ANYTHING gets in front of a jury with Trump as a defendant with a liberal judge and and liberal judge he is going to be found guilty and / or fleeced of his wealth. This case and the original one are bonkers, suing someone 25 plus years after alleged assault occurred with few specific facts and defense is handcuffed from presenting her past interviews and comments. Totally UN-American and I think Trump is a womanizing A$$ but this and previous verdict are ridiculous…

Been under a rock and just now catching up.

May be just me, but somehow that just doesn't seem right. If that is the going rate for slander these dayz, y'all feel free to fire away.

Doubt she ever sees it:

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/trump-83-3-million-loss-003223634.html
Democratic Courts, Democratic judges, Democratic cities ..but Trump is getting a fair trial…LMAO

Whats crazy is this President and the Democrats politicizing the Justice syste…..it’s going to be fun watching the trials of Joe Biden and little Hunter here in a few yrs

Fulton County DA Fani Willis is a great example..what a freak show, you can’t make stuff like that up..typiclal Fulton County Govt at its best!

Last edited:
Democratic Courts, Democratic judges, Democratic cities ..but Trump is getting a fair trial…LMAO

Whats crazy is the precedent politicizing the Justice system is going to chaise..it’s going to be fun watching the trials of Joe Biden and little Hunter here in a few yrs

I usually don’t feel like this but my lord, I so want to see some payback for this shit.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT