ADVERTISEMENT

Dawgs I think FEMA is setting up a field hospital in Glacier Park

Moose Magnificent Rack

Letterman and National Champion
Feb 24, 2020
Swamp Near Kalispell Montana
We have had two red helicopters, flying low, pass directly over our house, about an hour apart, the last one just now. We have a bit of helo activity around us from a wilderness rescue med-evac company, but what I just saw is not them and it is unprecedented.

Each followed the same direct route. Based on our knowledge of the area, they appeared to be en route to Glacier. We also saw where POTUS rose FEMA alert status to highest ever. Glacier is mostly deserted in March, too.

The Dow is below 19000 as I type this message.

Our area has a fairly sparse population, several communities totaling about 100,000 in population. If FEMA is assembling there, I ain't necessarily convinced it is for treating Flathead Valley corona cases.

We're all..................

DOOMED!!!!!!!!!!

The average Montana household possesses 28 weapons. I don't think they will eff with us in the initial stages when our alien overlords make themselves known through their sasquatch liaison...........it is all making sense now.

I just need to figure out one more piece of the puzzle:

Hoaxed_photo_of_the_Loch_Ness_monster.jpg

The average Montana household possesses 28 weapons. I don't think they will eff with us in the initial stages when our alien overlords make themselves known through their sasquatch liaison...........it is all making sense now.

I just need to figure out one more piece of the puzzle:

Hoaxed_photo_of_the_Loch_Ness_monster.jpg
All that means is the average Montanan will die with 28 weapons. You start shooting at the Feds, you gonna lose. Koresh and those nutjobs tried it will 100 full autos, grenades, chemicals. Our military is geared to Russia and China, they swat Montana like a bug.

They won't even give us a straight answer on what's at Dobbins AFB. We think originally 34 Georgians and an "unspecified" number of ship passengers. Now reports of at least one more plane unloading patients at 12:30AM this week. Very odd that they would be secretive about it.

We have had two red helicopters, flying low, pass directly over our house, about an hour apart, the last one just now. We have a bit of helo activity around us from a wilderness rescue med-evac company, but what I just saw is not them and it is unprecedented.

Each followed the same direct route. Based on our knowledge of the area, they appeared to be en route to Glacier. We also saw where POTUS rose FEMA alert status to highest ever. Glacier is mostly deserted in March, too.

The Dow is below 19000 as I type this message.

Our area has a fairly sparse population, several communities totaling about 100,000 in population. If FEMA is assembling there, I ain't necessarily convinced it is for treating Flathead Valley corona cases.

We're all..................
Duck incoming! 65

DOOMED!!!!!!!!!!
D

I hear these things work good.
1200px-Hires_090509-A-4842R-001a.jpg

I am SECDEF at Moose Manor and I am about to fire myself. I bought $150 worth of 28 gauge upland game loads on Monday......for my 12 gauge. Gotta call and see if they take ammo returns. I doubt it.

Meh. I can drop a .338 right down the barrel of that thing from 3 miles and detonate their shell in the chamber. I have magical powers after three straight summers of 2 day civilian sniper classes.

I am SECDEF at Moose Manor and I am about to fire myself. I bought $150 worth of 28 gauge upland game loads on Monday......for my 12 gauge. Gotta call and see if they take ammo returns. I doubt it.

Meh. I can drop a .338 right down the barrel of that thing from 3 miles and detonate their shell in the chamber. I have magical powers after three straight summers of 2 day civilian sniper classes.
You tear up one of their tanks with your cap gun you're just gonna piss 'em off.
D005L6EBsN2DlE1wDc4mKmuZ1Jca0sryJiA9NwH59sc.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT