@FernandinaDawg
@BaileyDawg79
@dxlegacy
@Blocker57
@Nooga Dawg
@fprex
@VZDawg
@Savannah_Dawg

Hey everyone, I was hoping that we can make this thread the main form of communication for the league going forward. I think the FanTrax forum was not working out, and it was tough to navigate in general. I think people are more likely to communicate on here than in the league chat. It just wasn’t working in the league chat, we were taking weeks to decide stuff.

I’m hoping that this thread can serve as a way to talk about rules, trades, decisions, general discussions, etc.

I’m missing Yard Puppies, Dawg Fartz, Fo Shizzle my Rizzo, Altuve’s Buzzer, and the B-Funk All Stars. Does anyone know their Dawgvent tags?

I put this in the Dawgchat so we don’t have to worry about the thread being deleted for whatever reason. Please be safe on your way into the thread.

First off I think we need to decide how many keepers we will have ASAP. I’m hoping this will be a more effective way of communicating.

I’m fine with this forum. Either way us okay with me.

my vote is MINIMUM of 12 protects and the higher you finish this year the higher you pick as a reward for playing. In the following years we can change that.

I’m fine with this forum. I’d like at least 15 active keepers plus all the minors.

@LordOfAllGooses I’m Fo Shizzle

I think if we do 12 then that should include any minors you want to keep. Keeping nearly half of the team in a 60 game season just doesn’t seem right to me.

Length of season is the reason to me. Next year it would drop. This season is basically practice lol
If it’s practice then we shouldn’t have as many. By keeping as many you are doubly screwing any returners or newcomers that missed the draft. First two seasons with half of the team the same doesn’t make sense to me.

If it’s practice then we shouldn’t have as many. By keeping as many you are doubly screwing any returners or newcomers that missed the draft. First two seasons with half of the team the same doesn’t make sense to me.
I mean it is a Franchise league for a reason not a blow up every year league. I get what you are saying which is why maybe a compromise will be made. But I'm in fantasy football here and we keep everyone each year.

So I’ve moved up from 14th to 6th in the standings the last two weeks:cool:.

Dansby doing work.

AKA. Dawg Fartz..... Less than 12, this is a screwed up season

I would vote for 15 and keep 4 minors. The reason for not keeping all minors is that many teams didn't even get to autodraft those players. With Auto draft even teams that weren't at the draft would get good regular major league players. If you have minors you want to keep more than 15 regulars then just include them in that group.

That's my vote.

@Smacdawg
@Gandawg the Grey
@cj8it69
@FernandinaDawg
@BaileyDawg79
@dxlegacy
@Blocker57
@Nooga Dawg
@fprex
@VZDawg
@Savannah_Dawg

I’m tagging everyone again.

Uh, I think we ran into an issue. On the last day Fantrax ruled all of our pitchers ineligible. Apparently the league settings were set so that a pitcher would need to pitch 1000 innings in order to count. Obviously no pitcher pitched 1000 innings so we are all tied for 1st in WHIP and ERA.

Obviously this shook up the standings some. I moved up from 5th to 3rd, since I was dead last in both WHIP and ERA.

What should we do about this? Should we just take the top 3 from after game 59? I know SmacDawg was #1 but I can’t remember who was #2 and #3.

Last edited:
@Smacdawg
@Gandawg the Grey
@cj8it69
@FernandinaDawg
@BaileyDawg79
@dxlegacy
@Blocker57
@Nooga Dawg
@fprex
@VZDawg
@Savannah_Dawg

I’m tagging everyone again.

Uh, I think we ran into an issue. On the last day Fantrax ruled all of our pitchers ineligible. Apparently the league settings were set so that a pitcher would need to pitch 1000 innings in order to count. Obviously no pitcher pitched 1000 innings so we are all tied for 1st in WHIP and ERA.

Obviously this shook up the lineup some. I moved up from 5th to 3rd, since I was dead last in both WHIP and ERA.

What should we do about this? Should we just take the top 3 from after game 59? I know SmacDawg was #1 but I can’t remember who was #2 and #3.

Yeah that seems fair. I believe @cj8it69 was in 2nd but am not sure on 3rd place

I am in a 14 Team Dynasty league. Very strong league that’s been going for ten years...strong rules, contracts and salary based team formation...free agency, minor league drafts, etc.

we are looking for an owner...if you like trading and chat rooms and will be active let me know. I will put your name up to the commissioner.

I am in a 14 Team Dynasty league. Very strong league that’s been going for ten years...strong rules, contracts and salary based team formation...free agency, minor league drafts, etc.

we are looking for an owner...if you like trading and chat rooms and will be active let me know. I will put your name up to the commissioner.
Smac, I want inthat other league if spot is still open. email me at chris.hollingsworth@millerclapperton.com please

I used to play fantasy baseball, then I got my life back

Stuck it out for the whole season too, unlike three guys that quit

Okay the league is back on. Draft is April 4th. Now if you haven't paid your $25 we need to do so ASAP. If you aren't going to participate let me know so I can find a new owner.

If you are go to the website and look at forum post and it tells you our keeper picks for this year which will be more than normal I believe but for this year, All minor leaguers and 12 players.

any thoughts to posting a contact for each owner somewhere on our league page so we can be more active and pursue trade talks

If you were in this league last year and have not paid your dues, your team will be claimed by tomorrow and sold to a new owner. Please pay or let us know you aren't participating.

Okay we are in a keeper league on Fantrax that costs $25 per year. Max teams will be 16 but willing to go as low as 14 for this year and then we can expand. We are playing rotisserie rules. If you are interested you will be given control of an existing team. You can keep all the minor leaguers attached to team. The max number of major league roster players you can keep this year is 12 so we will be having a draft.

All rules can be debated and changed later so don't worry about that. We're wanting this to be pretty fun for all.

If Interested, PM me and I can share with you the teams available.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT