ADVERTISEMENT

DAYUM…..

Did you catch the lyric references to David Allen Coe and "No-Show Jones"? 😂
No, guess I missed it. Was too mortified watching all the old folks trying to get jiggy with it.

Thank gawd we didn’t see a nipple slip like ole J Jackson…probably couldn’t take that.

Again, love ole Kid Rock…..but SOMEBODY was out of place, either him or the crowd. Tough to watch or hear.

Even my girls (22 & 27) couldn’t believe their eyes or ears.

No, guess I missed it. Was too mortified watching all the old folks trying to get jiggy with it.

Thank gawd we didn’t see a nipple slip like ole J Jackson…probably couldn’t take that.

Again, love ole Kid Rock…..but SOMEBODY was out of place, either him or the crowd. Tough to watch or hear.

vegas-did-you-die.gif

I know some moderate Dems like H. Ford Jr and Doug Shoen gave the evening high marks but I couldn't figure out who the target audience was last night and as much as I like KR, I thought his contribution was a train wreck. When they panned the crowd, it was so bad it looked like a spoof of a white people video.

I know some moderate Dems like H. Ford Jr and Doug Shoen gave the evening high marks but I couldn't figure out who the target audience was last night and as much as I like KR, I thought his contribution was a train wreck. When they panned the crowd, it was so bad it looked like a spoof of a white people video.
Concur..probably ran some analytics BS.

Probably would have been more fun watching all those old white people trying to act like they had some “flavor” to them.

Maybe some Sam Cooke, Marvin Gaye, Aretha, Pointer Sisters, Temptations or an Al Greene.

They probably couldn’t pull it off (dancing/moving), but at least the music would have been good.

Last edited:

I think it was the crowd. Agree: the old white folks trying to dance was hilarious. They had NO clue what Kid Rock was singing.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT