ADVERTISEMENT

I would give one word of advice to each party's convention organizers...

Black voters sure didn't move the needle for Harris in her bid for 2020.
Because the first two states in the Dem Primary are the whitest in the country. Hence is why thanks to Clyburn SC has been moved up earlier in the primary. For my black representation.

Of course they won’t all vote like her. Would take her over Clooney. Or whatever celeb they trot out. I think it is a diminishing return these days. Really for both sides. But having one like her, who was as lefty as they come tell people how she woke up. It was powerful. I think the pubs could use a ton more of that. Another poster has talked about how much better the Republican surrogates are this time around. Byron Donalds has been massively effective. The more like him show up trouncing Democrat interviewers over policy, the better the world will be.
All those so called celebrities are mostly has been’s trying to revive their careers.

Reactions: zingerdawg
Yes...yes he is. You assume I don't like any black conservatives which is false. I looked up to individuals like Douglass, Powell, Steele, and Edward Brooke. Unfortunately none of those black republicans would be welcome into today's GOP.
Then you aren’t listening. They are saying come one come all. That is so incredibly untrue. They would be way more welcome today than in any other time in history. You are making assumptions based on a party you know jack shit about. I am one of them, and I can tell you without reservation you are wrong. 20-30 years ago. Not so much. It isn’t the same. So many examples of media members, black , white, Hispanic have brought cameras to events. Said they were democrats. All were treated very well. Tons of those videos have been posted here over the years. You are set in your beliefs. That is really obvious. I am sad to hear it. Jc watt switched because of a lie. He should be pissed.

Reactions: Athens is Heaven
Because the first two states in the Dem Primary are the whitest in the country. Hence is why thanks to Clyburn SC has been moved up earlier in the primary. For my black representation.

Shocking admission that Democratic white voters can be unsupportive of a minority and female candidate given the narrative that suggests only Republican voters fit that bill.

Or maybe they just didn't believe in her despite her desirable demographics.

Heck, Democrats went for Obama over the chosen one.

Perhaps that's why the DNC has been subverting democracy lately. They don't trust their constituents to vote for what the DNC wants.

Reactions: Athens is Heaven
So why bemoan African Americans for do this when there is a long history of Africans Americans being exploited by white America?
I already answered this twice. Would love you to answer any questions as well.

I will indulge. How is that working out for the community as a whole? You think it is getting better. Or do you think that leads to even worse exploitation? You tell me. You have shown who you are. I am not bemoaning anything. How will anything ever change otherwise?

Then you aren’t listening. They are saying come one come all. That is so incredibly untrue. They would be way more welcome today than in any other time in history. You are making assumptions based on a party you know jack shit about. I am one of them, and I can tell you without reservation you are wrong. 20-30 years ago. Not so much. It isn’t the same. So many examples of media members, black , white, Hispanic have brought cameras to events. Said they were democrats. All were treated very well. Tons of those videos have been posted here over the years. You are set in your beliefs. That is really obvious. I am sad to hear it. Jc watt switched because of a lie. He should be pissed.
"Wonderful to see Colin Powell, who made big mistakes on Iraq and famously, so-called weapons of mass destruction, be treated in death so beautifully by the Fake News Media," Trump said in a statement. "Hope that happens to me someday. He was a classic RINO [Republican in Name Only], if even that, always being the first to attack other Republicans. He made plenty of mistakes, but anyway, may he rest in peace!" ~ Trump

https://www.usnews.com/news/politic...ells-death-lays-bare-the-politics-of-mourning

I say this will 100% and this opinion is shared by the overwhelming majority of black Americans...F Trump and any black person that voted for him. I don't expect you to understand this sentiment Zinger but expressing how incredibly disrespectful this comment about one of the greatest black American military members in our country's history. From the jungles of Vietnam to serving as the Sec or State and absolutely incredible human being. I meet him at the Langley AFB BX before his passing and it was one of the highlights of my military career and this POS Trump says this about him when he passes. Yeah F Trump, I'll end my rant and exist this thread now.

Reactions: celticdawg
"Wonderful to see Colin Powell, who made big mistakes on Iraq and famously, so-called weapons of mass destruction, be treated in death so beautifully by the Fake News Media," Trump said in a statement. "Hope that happens to me someday. He was a classic RINO [Republican in Name Only], if even that, always being the first to attack other Republicans. He made plenty of mistakes, but anyway, may he rest in peace!" ~ Trump

https://www.usnews.com/news/politic...ells-death-lays-bare-the-politics-of-mourning

I say this will 100% and this opinion is shared by the overwhelming majority of black Americans...F Trump and any black person that voted for him. I don't expect you to understand this sentiment Zinger but expressing how incredibly disrespectful this comment about one of the greatest black American military members in our country's history. From the jungles of Vietnam to serving as the Sec or State and absolutely incredible human being. I meet him at the Langley AFB BX before his passing and it was one of the highlights of my military career and this POS Trump says this about him when he passes. Yeah F Trump, I'll end my rant and exist this thread now.
Yet you voted for an absolute racist in Joe Biden proven over and over and over and over again. Be a hypocrite if you want, even lie to support your view. The same man won an excellence in diversity award from Jesse and Al along the way. Loved by Oprah. What changed was he didn’t like Obama’s policies. Who he donated to. Then he turned on him the same way others did. Embarsssed him publicly at a dinner he was at in support of the president. You blame him. He’ll even Whoopi kissed him on the lips in 2015. Because of what he did in the past. Gloss over it.

You read how any of this happened. Or even curious. He wasn’t even running as a republican at first. Trump that is. He is one of your own. He switched sides which is why you (Dems)all hate him so much.

I would be willing to bet if I looked up the whole quote on Colin Powell it is probably misquoted. If it isn’t it would be the first time.

I already answered this twice. Would love you to answer any questions as well.

I will indulge. How is that working out for the community as a whole? You think it is getting better. Or do you think that leads to even worse exploitation? You tell me. You have shown who you are. I am not bemoaning anything. How will anything ever change otherwise?
One party promises always comes up short and the others says they're not going to give us S#!*. This isn't new for teh black community. Frederick Douglass had to keep his foot in Lincolns a$$ for the Emancipation Proclamation and even then Lincoln still reneged on a lot of his promises and was a supporter of colonizing the former slaves and either the Caribbean or sending them back to Africa. So this isn't new but we ain't fools.

You want more support from the black communities tell Vance to stop blocking the bill that will provided $2B in assistance to black farmers due to decades of discrimination in lending. That's your party.

https://www.motherjones.com/politics/2024/08/black-farmers-jd-vance/

One party promises always comes up short and the others says they're not going to give us S#!*. This isn't new for teh black community. Frederick Douglass had to keep his foot in Lincolns a$$ for the Emancipation Proclamation and even then Lincoln still reneged on a lot of his promises and was a supporter of colonizing the former slaves and either the Caribbean or sending them back to Africa. So this isn't new but we ain't fools.

You want more support from the black communities tell Vance to stop blocking the bill that will provided $2B in assistance to black farmers due to decades of discrimination in lending. That's your party.

https://www.motherjones.com/politics/2024/08/black-farmers-jd-vance/

This guy sucks. He has done nothing right?

If more people were open minded, when you have to take a que from ray Lewis. Has kamala sat down with the black caucus yet. You won’t answer that.

This guy sucks. He has done nothing right?

If more people were open minded, when you have to take a que from ray Lewis. Has kamala sat down with the black caucus yet. You won’t answer that.
2016🤣🤣🤣🤣

And when you find that it was not misquoted
If it isn’t it would be a first. Don’t think he said anything about his race. I see now why Trump said what he said. It is ok for Powell to go after Trump in the media, say awful things about him, declare he is no longer a pub because of Trump. I don’t like anyone saying what Trump said in death. But after hearing what Powell said about Trump while living I don’t blame him. Oh by the way. Another guy caught up in the Charlottesville lie. Sad. That lie is why there are so many less minority republicans in the world. Thanks media.

Here is what he said about Trump. You will run from this one too.

If it isn’t it would be a first. Don’t think he said anything about his race. I see now why Trump said what he said. It is ok for Powell to go after Trump in the media, say awful things about him, declare he is no longer a pub because of Trump. I don’t like anyone saying what Trump said in death. But after hearing what Powell said about Trump while living I don’t blame him. Oh by the way. Another guy caught up in the Charlottesville lie. Sad. That lie is why there are so many less minority republicans in the world. Thanks media.

Here is what he said about Trump. You will run from this one too.
What did he say was false?

What did he say was false?
What does it matter? He switched due to Charlottesville. His whole opinion changed from the that. Which again. Was a lie. If you guys ever told the truth this shit wouldn’t happen. But you couldn’t hit water if you fell out of a boat when it comes to the truth.

You haven’t posted anything on this board that isn’t related to a lie. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: shonuff253
I dare you to try to find the full interview and listen. You won’t do it. And you don’t want to do it. You celebrated the race trap like you had won the World Series. He sat down with them. He sat down with the black journalists. He went to talk. At least he is making an effort. This is what he is talking about. Same as many of her opponents along the way have mentioned. It isn’t a good strategy. I admit. But it is also true.

This is what plenty of her opponents have used in the past.

You said what did Powell say that isn’t true. Ok sho. What did Trump say that isn’t true.

I dare you to try to find the full interview and listen. You won’t do it. And you don’t want to do it. You celebrated the race trap like you had won the World Series. He sat down with them. He sat down with the black journalists. He went to talk. At least he is making an effort. This is what he is talking about. Same as many of her opponents along the way have mentioned. It isn’t a good strategy. I admit. But it is also true.

You said what did Powell say that isn’t true. Ok sho. What did Trump say that isn’t true.
You do know what bi-racial means right

Which opponents

Which opponents
In other elections. This isn’t her first rodeo. This is certainly not the first time she has claimed to be African American. You act like Trump came up with this all on his own. Judge Joe told you differently. Amongst others. She grew up in an Indian community. Not saying anything about her being biracial. She has more Eastern European in her ancestry than African American. Just sayin. There is a reason all of this info is already out there. Use whatever race you want, but she was raised in the Indian community. That is her experience growing up. And what judge Joe, Trump and others have referred too.

In other elections. This isn’t her first rodeo. This is certainly not the first time she has claimed to be African American. You act like Trump came up with this all on his own. Judge Joe told you differently. Amongst others. She grew up in an Indian community. Not saying anything about her being biracial. She has more Eastern European in her ancestry than African American. Just sayin. There is a reason all of this info is already out there. Use whatever race you want, but she was raised in the Indian community. That is her experience growing up. And what judge Joe, Trump and others have referred too.
I thought you guys were color blind and didn't see race?

I thought you guys were color blind and didn't see race?
I try not to. I was just regurgitating what is out there about her ancestry. I am sorry all you see is race. I see you clearly now. You know he donated to her campaign along the way. What a racist pig. That is what they do. Donate their hard earned money to biracial candidates. Well known for being open to that.

What happened to attacking her policies instead of her race. Same ole story from your side.

What happened to attacking her policies instead of her race. Same ole story from your side.

trolling. Nice. I know if this what you are resorting to, I see where you stand. You slipped and showed who you are. Glad to finally meet you.

• Haha
Reactions: shonuff253
So what you're giving is the perfect example of Absence Evidence Bias or Lack of Evidence Fallacy because these voices have always been in the black community just you never heard it. You're only seeing and hearing them now because of the internet and X. You're not going to see a huge swing toward the republican party because of the man you have at the top of the ticket Trump. And with every interview he moves just one more black voice away from his totals.

What's the list of black Americans that are so inspiring that will move blacks to the GOP. You mentioned Candace Owens...you mean this person? Again the quality of black Americans that are supporting the GOP aren't the communities best and brightest.

https://premierchristian.news/en/ne...ends-israel-amid-her-antisemitism-allegations

Or do you mean Herschel walker that only won 8-10 points of the black vote in GA?
https://www.pbs.org/newshour/politics/warnock-wins-senate-reelection-in-georgia-runoff

Or are you talking about Mark Robinson...a black man running for governor in NC that said the black community should pay reparations to America?
https://atlantablackstar.com/2024/0...ck-gubernatorial-candidate-in-north-carolina/

So you may want to read this book "The Grift" because these current black republicans like: Scott, Thomas, Daniels, Owens and Diamond (RIP)/Silk we're grifting the black community...They are grifting you! They know if they shuck and jive then spread falsehoods about their own community conservative white America will throw money at them. They seek adjacency to power and wealth by selling out their own community for 30 pieces of silver. And the fact that conservative white America can't see they are being finessed and pockets emptied by these charlatans is both said and hilarious. If you're black and willing to spread falsehoods and lies about your own community the GOP will thrown money at them.

Because here is the sad truth...you can't be BOTH a proud black man/woman who advocates for the black community and a Republican in the current GOP. You must pick on or the other...and that's why you won't see a significant move of black Americans to the GOP. And
This is quite the fable, wow. You have all the answers huh. I have multiple friends that are black and are proud and they are Conservative because they aren’t morons and they can think for themselves. 2 of them are powerfull attorneys, one of them is one of the most powerful people in the SE Region.

Also from what they tell me, black men hate Kamala.

This is quite the fable, wow. You have all the answers huh. I have multiple friends that are black and are proud and they are Conservative because they aren’t morons and they can think for themselves. 2 of them are powerfull attorneys, one of them is one of the most powerful people in the SE Region.

Also from what they tell me, black men hate Kamala.
Same thing I hear. Nothing makes sho more mad than a black republican.

Last edited:
DNC should have their main speaker for the night up on stage by at least 10:30. Makes no sense to do it later than that.

RNC should stop doing celebrities unless they truly have a big name. Clint Eastwood, no matter what you thought of his speech, was a big name. But running out Amber Rose, Hulk Hogan and Kid Rock vs. who the Dems can pull just is not a good look. I wouldn't give them the satisfaction of that comparison.
lol
you are a lib

lol
you are a lib
Friend, let's not do labels. Let's take people at their word. I don't know you well other than on a message board, but I'll take your word for it if you tell me you are a Georgia, Tennessean, Alabaman or whatever you would like to tell me. I have no reason to doubt you as I don't have any experience of you lying to me. Have I lied to you? Why would you doubt me?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT