ADVERTISEMENT

De ja vudawgs

My wimpy coach comment will not go over well, but I think it might be right. Maybe wrong.

You are eliminated from Disneydawg 2020 watch list. But now that you said that, Kirby looks sort of like a big baby throwing tantrums during game time. That is not conducive to making clear decisions. And apparently we have to have a designated dry humper attached to his ass to keep him out of the huddle.

Lack of self control leads to telegraphed fake punts against Bama. We went from sleepy CMR to spastic Kirby. There is a balance somewhere in between.

Reactions: deadduckdawg
You are eliminated from Disneydawg 2020 watch list. But now that you said that, Kirby looks sort of like a big baby throwing tantrums during game time. That is not conducive to making clear decisions. And apparently we have to have a designated dry humper to keep him out of the huddle.

Lack of self control leads to telegraphed fake punts against Bama. We went from sleepy CMR to spastic Kirby. There is a balance somewhere in between.
It's painful for me to acknowledge, but, yeah. Gorilla Orgeron has hired excellent coordinators and has opened it up. He's lucky to have a QB playing at a high level, but that QB could not lock down the starting job at OSU. 20 points is unlikely to win the SECC or a playoff game. I doubt CKS can or will change. Our O is boring at times. Predictable.

Reactions: MooseHumperDawg
If Coley is OC next year, I'll be setting my "we just hired a new HC" clock for December, 2022.

Gotta look at the glass as half full. LSU does not have the same offense that embarassed us last year. And the glass just broke.

Reactions: deadduckdawg
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT