ADVERTISEMENT

DeBoer’s first taste of the SEC vs Smart

aawagner011

Run the Damn Ball
Gold Member
Nov 29, 2015
Atlanta, GA
I keep coming back to the thought I have a hard time seeing DeBoer beating Smart. Despite DeBoer’s recent success, despite Bama playing at home with a stacked roster, this is different than anything else he’s ever seen. This is the SEC and it’s about to get real. I have a hard time buying that DeBoer is about to lead a new team with new schemes and an all new staff while trying to follow the best coach of all time and go up against Kirby Smart who has built his program over the last 8 years. Bama, coming off some relatively easy opponents whereas Georgia has played Clemson and on the road at Kentucky. We have faced some adversity. To me, I ask myself “who needs this game more?” Georgia has been doubted for two weeks straight after the Kentucky game with plenty of stuff to be self critical about. Going up against an opponent who has been its bogeyman for the last decade and a half. I would expect Georgia to come in as the aggressor and hopefully show some variety and stuff on offense we haven’t seen yet. Thoughts?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.