ADVERTISEMENT

Democrat Candidate Marianne Williamson

Zonadog

War Daddy
Gold Member
Dec 21, 2001
Phoenix, AZ
Posted a four part thread that I have copied below. There is a link to the Twitter/X thread (in 4 parts) below that. Curious how the local Dems feel about this trend of the party only allowing Joe Biden on the primary ballots in multiple states.

Marianne Williamson
@marwilliamson

The DNC is at it again…We discovered the Massachusetts Democratic Party intends to include only Joe Biden as their primary candidate on the MA ballot.

Dem Chair Steve Kerrigan’s misplaced attempt at protecting Joe Biden robs Massachusetts Democrats of their voice and choice in the upcoming election. This action is a flagrant violation of DNC rules and process.

I have actively campaigned in Massachusetts.
@SecretaryofMass has the discretion to include FEC filed candidates who’ve received national media coverage, which I have. We hope Secretary of the Commonwealth will protect Massachusetts voters from the @MassDem’s attempt at circumventing democracy.

Florida, Tennessee, North Carolina, now Massachusetts…This is a pattern and we cannot let it stand.

Last edited:
Still very interested to hear from our resident Democrats about this.

In addition to Florida, Tennessee, North Carolina, and Massachusetts with only one name on the ballot, Iowa and the US Virgin Islands will not hold Democrat primaries or caucuses. New Hampshire's ballot will not include Joe Biden, so that South Carolina can be his first ballot appearance, as required by the DNC.

Reactions: woofn and 3 Pete
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT