ADVERTISEMENT

Democrats caught doing what they do during every election. Election fraud

Savannah_Dawg

The Dawgfather
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Savannah, GA

But we are to believe 2020 was totally different right?
So this is the second incident of ballot tampering involving the same primary players. Mayor Joe Ganim served a term and won his party's nomination for another term in the time it took to investigate and prosecute this case.

Wanda Geter-Pataky is the other key figure. She was under investigation for the 2019 mayoral election while participating in the 2020 and 2022 elections. She was referred for prosecution last year, but kept her city job and participated in the 2023 primary, for which she is also implicated in similar crimes. She was even re-elected as the Bridgeport Democratic Party's vice-chair.

Reminds me of a case down in Yuma County, AZ. They had 3 women on video bringing in ballots, filling them out, signing absentee affidavits and submitting them for three days outside a voting center. The sting was set up by a state Senate candidate who had been investigating this scheme since 2016, in cooperation with the Yuma County Sheriff and the State AG.

State AG Mark Brnovich sat on the indictments until after the 2020 election. Then multiple charges were plead down to one Class E felony count each. Former Mayor & School Board member Guillermina Fuentes was sentenced to 30 days jail time and 2 years probation. Alma Juarez got 10 months probation. Gloria Torres was charged separately and was sentenced to 24 months probation and a $2,500 fine.

Torres lost her position on the San Luis City Council as a result of the conviction, but last December she was appointed Vice Mayor of San Luis.

Nope, nothing to see here.

Joe biden and the Demoncrats stole the Whitehouse. A free and fair election did not happen in 2020!!!! No one will ever make me believe it was not stolen...

So this is the second incident of ballot tampering involving the same primary players. Mayor Joe Ganim served a term and won his party's nomination for another term in the time it took to investigate and prosecute this case.

Wanda Geter-Pataky is the other key figure. She was under investigation for the 2019 mayoral election while participating in the 2020 and 2022 elections. She was referred for prosecution last year, but kept her city job and participated in the 2023 primary, for which she is also implicated in similar crimes. She was even re-elected as the Bridgeport Democratic Party's vice-chair.

Reminds me of a case down in Yuma County, AZ. They had 3 women on video bringing in ballots, filling them out, signing absentee affidavits and submitting them for three days outside a voting center. The sting was set up by a state Senate candidate who had been investigating this scheme since 2016, in cooperation with the Yuma County Sheriff and the State AG.

State AG Mark Brnovich sat on the indictments until after the 2020 election. Then multiple charges were plead down to one Class E felony count each. Former Mayor & School Board member Guillermina Fuentes was sentenced to 30 days jail time and 2 years probation. Alma Juarez got 10 months probation. Gloria Torres was charged separately and was sentenced to 24 months probation and a $2,500 fine.

Torres lost her position on the San Luis City Council as a result of the conviction, but last December she was appointed Vice Mayor of San Luis.

Nope, nothing to see here.
Jesus, the voter ballot corruption by the demoncrats is unreal and mind numbing!!!

The lying cheating democrats make me sick! If not for their brain washed sheep that party would be done! And they have definitely stepped up the gas lighting too!

there will be voter fraud. on both sides. but the Dems have made an art form and mockery of fair elections. the dems are already planning how and when they will continue to do it this presidential cycle. At least Lara Trump is doing a helluva better job as RNC chair than Ronna McD! Is pulling together 100,000 poll watchers and volunteers and over 500 lawyers on stand-bye. Will it be enough? There is about to be FIREWORKS politically as we get closer to the conventions and election. We haven't seen nothing yet.

Reactions: DawglegrightinSC

Yeah they are starting already! The Republicans had better double down on monitoring the ballot counting this time. And nobody leaves the polling station until all votes are counted.

Reactions: DawglegrightinSC
No way that dipshit dementia dude got that many votes. If he wins this time NO ONE will believe it’s legit
Mass fraud in 2020.
there will be voter fraud. on both sides. but the Dems have made an art form and mockery of fair elections. the dems are already planning how and when they will continue to do it this presidential cycle. At least Lara Trump is doing a helluva better job as RNC chair than Ronna McD! Is pulling together 100,000 poll watchers and volunteers and over 500 lawyers on stand-bye. Will it be enough? There is about to be FIREWORKS politically as we get closer to the conventions and election. We haven't seen nothing yet.
Trump will get even more votes than last election. The vote wont be close but we need to minimize how much the dems cheat. They are desperate.

Mass fraud in 2020.

Trump will get even more votes than last election. The vote wont be close but we need to minimize how much the dems cheat. They are desperate.
I dont think trump gets more than last time. I think turnout will be substantially lower than 2020 due to voter sentiment.

Years from now I can see demands from the democrat party to extend early voting to 4 years before election day in the name of "voting rights"... to allow voter registration and mail ballots being harvested by organizations associated with the democratic party in areas conducive of traditional democrat voters,...the larger window of voting, then the more money is thrown at that particular operation,...and more people vote who ordinarily didn't care,.. in the last 50 years normally about a third of the population votes,...but in the last couple of decades 40-45 percent of people are voting because enough money is being spent to get people to vote who don't care,....their is no virtue in voting by itself, but virtue in knowing what is going on around you,...and if you don't like either candidate and don't vote, that is better than taking a bus ride to the booths or having a stranger write your details down at your door while they are getting paid and not volunteers

Has already purchased 127 suitcases from Amazon
iu

I dont think trump gets more than last time. I think turnout will be substantially lower than 2020 due to voter sentiment.
I guess we will see soon enough. Trumps numbers with the Hispanic and AA groups is growing daily. Dems will be voting for Trump in decent numbers as well. The more they attack Trump the better his poles. Likely I’m or not people know Biden is bad for America.

Reactions: Athens is Heaven
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT