ADVERTISEMENT

Democrats tried to kill a Supreme Court Justice and it was on page 20 of the NY Times

Savannah_Dawg

The Dawgfather
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Savannah, GA
That's why Democrats on Chat are so freaking stupid. They live in a fantasy land.

Also they are breaking the law EVERY SINGLE NIGHT by protesting outside their houses(even the night AFTER they tried to kill him). But Democrats have proven they just enforce the laws that they like.

That's why Democrats on Chat are so freaking stupid. They live in a fantasy land.

Also they are breaking the law EVERY SINGLE NIGHT by protesting outside their houses(even the night AFTER they tried to kill him). But Democrats have proven they just enforce the laws that they like.

Savannah,

I no longer think of the dems as political opponents but enemies of the country. They no longer care about the country but only about achieving more power. Their rhetoric reeks of desperation.
I don't think it is a stretch to say that Dem leadership hopes one or more of the conservatives on the USSC would be assassinated while a democrat is president. They have tried to end the filibuster and efforts to pack the court haven't worked.

Pretty sure it was a guy with a gun.

I mean, if we're gonna play this game let's just say the Republicans tried to hang Pence with the President's approval.

Well, that statement is actually half true.

Savannah,

I no longer think of the dems as political opponents but enemies of the country. They no longer care about the country but only about achieving more power. Their rhetoric reeks of desperation.
I don't think it is a stretch to say that Dem leadership hopes one or more of the conservatives on the USSC would be assassinated while a democrat is president. They have tried to end the filibuster and efforts to pack the court haven't worked.
This is hysterical given the context of what we saw last night. The former president had a detailed, seven step plan to remain in power after an election that all of his top advisors told him he lost and that he absolutely knew he lost and the Dems are about remaining in power?

Y’all are completely disconnected from reality.

This is hysterical given the context of what we saw last night. The former president had a detailed, seven step plan to remain in power after an election that all of his top advisors told him he lost and that he absolutely knew he lost and the Dems are about remaining in power?

You are the one disconnected from reality. Your President is an abject failure in every way possible. You need this theatre to distract from that. Your selective outrage is so old. You guys lied about the Russian hoax for 5 freaking years. You impeached a President over a proven lie. You guys are trying to intimidate and even kill a Supreme Court justice over Roe Vs Wade. AFTER being incited to it by several of your Senators. You did not give a shit when cities were literally being burned down to the tune of billions of dollars by your Gestapo Antifa and BLM. There were 100's of riots that year. You pick this one to run with? So stick your selective outrage where the sun don't shine.

You are the one disconnected from reality. Your President is an abject failure in every way possible. You need this theatre to distract from that. Your selective outrage is so old. You guys lied about the Russian hoax for 5 freaking years. You impeached a President over a proven lie. You guys are trying to intimidate and even kill a Supreme Court justice over Roe Vs Wade. AFTER being incited to it by several of your Senators. You did not give a shit when cities were literally being burned down to the tune of billions of dollars by your Gestapo Antifa and BLM. So stick your selective outrage where the sun don't shine.
The problem is right there in your OP.

The NYTimes shouldn't have a story about an attempted assassination of a SC justice buried in their paper.

But clearly, if you owned the Times it would be on the front page with a headline "Democrats try to murder Kavanaugh"

Clearly our problem. I think you all are gonna accomplish your ultimate goal. Burn the whole damn thing to the ground.

Reactions: Dawg 'n IT
You are the one disconnected from reality. Your President is an abject failure in every way possible. You need this theatre to distract from that. Your selective outrage is so old. You guys lied about the Russian hoax for 5 freaking years. You impeached a President over a proven lie. You guys are trying to intimidate and even kill a Supreme Court justice over Roe Vs Wade. AFTER being incited to it by several of your Senators. You did not give a shit when cities were literally being burned down to the tune of billions of dollars by your Gestapo Antifa and BLM. There were 100's of riots that year. You pick this one to run with? So stick your selective outrage where the sun don't shine.
So we elected a bad president. I guess in your world elections don’t matter. That makes you an authoritarian, which we already knew.

Reactions: celticdawg
The problem is right there in your OP.

The NYTimes shouldn't have a story about an attempted assassination of a SC justice buried in their paper.

But clearly, if you owned the Times it would be on the front page with a headline "Democrats try to murder Kavanaugh"

Clearly our problem. I think you all are gonna accomplish your ultimate goal. Burn the whole damn thing to the ground.
It should be on page 1 no matter who was in power

Reactions: D Dawg
As usual you have no answer.
There is no Russia hoax. Durham lost his big court case in near record time and has nothing.

The trump campaign engaged with Russian proxies, the campaign manager was determined to be a grave national security risk and Trump asked Russia to hack Dem emails, they did, and then Roger Stone had them release those emails on the day of the p**sy grab tape to distract people. Those are absolute facts and if Obama or Biden did anything similar you would certainly not call it a hoax.

You are anti-democratic and an authoritarian but again, this is well established regarding most of the Trumpist.

You can't believe anything about the jan 6 incident unless you were there or know someone who was there and inside the whole time. i have seen so much BS reported since that event, it has become depressing to see how little of the truth actually makes it into the news cycle.

If someone assaulted a policeman or destroyed property, they should be tried accordingly. the rest is just straight up fabrication. Trump doesn't need me to take up for him, it would be of no help, but I have never seen a president, or anyone had so much BS thrown at them, so much based on lies, gossip, rumors, while the other feeble milquetoast enjoys complete immunityin spite of throwing the US into a downward spiral in every sector.

What you just said and did, we could say about almost every event in history.

Did man walk on the moon? You weren't there, how do you know?

Did kids die at Sandy Hook? You weren't there, how do you know?

Did Hitler actually kill Jews in mass? You weren't there, how do you know?

What's even the point of teaching kids history?

Reactions: Lady43
What you just said and did, we could say about almost every event in history.

Did man walk on the moon? You weren't there, how do you know?

Did kids die at Sandy Hook? You weren't there, how do you know?

Did Hitler actually kill Jews in mass? You weren't there, how do you know?

What's even the point of teaching kids history?

If you're talking to me, you are wrong and it is easy to distinguish between facts and the factors that lead to them.

nobody argued that a bunch of people went to the capitol building and went inside. In fact I haven't seen anyone argue that the people that assaulted police or destroyed property should be tried. moonwalking, sandy hook and the holocaust did not have multiple MSM channels trying to push thee events as something else, providing biased coverage, running cover for the big guy. However all have taken place here, in addition to trump haters piling on and regurgitating the lies every single day. Anybody with 2 brain cells to rub together knows the difference.

Why are we seeing no hearings on antifa? These people took over whole cities, assaulted just about every weaker person such as elderly they ran across in their protests, performed millions upon millions of dollars in damage. All covered from a biased POV from the MSM.

Horrible comparison and you know it.

If you're talking to me, you are wrong and it is easy to distinguish between facts and the factors that lead to them.

nobody argued that a bunch of people went to the capitol building and went inside. In fact I haven't seen anyone argue that the people that assaulted police or destroyed property should be tried. moonwalking, sandy hook and the holocaust did not have multiple MSM channels trying to push thee events as something else, providing biased coverage, running cover for the big guy. However all have taken place here, in addition to trump haters piling on and regurgitating the lies every single day. Anybody with 2 brain cells to rub together knows the difference.

Why are we seeing no hearings on antifa? These people took over whole cities, assaulted just about every weaker person such as elderly they ran across in their protests, performed millions upon millions of dollars in damage. All covered from a biased POV from the MSM.

Antifa was not the POTUS. They did not try to stop the transition of power that POTUSes from both parties have peacefully done for more than two centuries. That miracle as Reagan called it when looking at George Washington stepping down from office, came to an abrupt halt in the last election. That can't be argued. The POTUS wanted the VP to stop the transfer of power and when he wouldn't, he was okay with him being hanged. True story.

You remind me of a juror who was on a jury that I heard about. The case was about the sheriff illegally purchasing cars with govt. money and he asked the other jurors during deliberations what they were gonna do about the mayor. True story.

Savannah,

Not only is this not a stretch, I'd say it's clear as day.

If you polled libs and asked would you be OK with one of the conservative justices being assassinated if it meant Roe v. Wade stayed in place and Biden gets to appoint one of his choices to the SCOTUS, I'd bet the majority would say yes.

The problem with liberals is that the only news they watch is abc, nbc, cbs, cnn, cnbc, so they have been indoctrinate, brainwashed that it’s the failure of President Trump. What did Trump accomplish, put Russia, China and all the communist in their place. Built our military after Obama obliterated it. Turned our economy around, tax cuts and job acts,built the wall, trade deals so the U.S. wouldn’t get screwed, tore down regulatory barriers, brought down wait times for well deserving vets, more benefits for them, I could go on and on. Could you please give me a list of Bidens accomplishments.

The problem with liberals is that the only news they watch is abc, nbc, cbs, cnn, cnbc, so they have been indoctrinate, brainwashed that it’s the failure of President Trump. What did Trump accomplish, put Russia, China and all the communist in their place. Built our military after Obama obliterated it. Turned our economy around, tax cuts and job acts,built the wall, trade deals so the U.S. wouldn’t get screwed, tore down regulatory barriers, brought down wait times for well deserving vets, more benefits for them, I could go on and on. Could you please give me a list of Bidens accomplishments.
Yes, we all understand you and many others prefer the policies of the Trump administration. As such, I'm sure it was bitterly disappointing when Trump lost the election. But he lost the election, and before, during and after that loss he executed a plan to illegitimately steal the presidency by promoting a lie that all of his top advisors told him was a lie!

This is not a policy discussion. This is a discussion of the very foundation of our republic and whether it will survive the attack of those willing subvert our democratic processes.

I'm not a Biden fan. I wish we had age limits for people running for President. My parents are his age and nowhere near what they were twenty, even ten years ago. There is a reason companies don't hire 80 year old men or women to run them afresh.

But it amazes me how our partisanship allows us to conveniently look away from what happened on Jan. 6th.

It can't be argued that Trump was happy about those people going into the Capitol.
It can't be argued that he tried time and time again to get Pence to not allow the votes to be recognized.
It can't be argued that he said Pence deserved to be hanged. (I guess you can argue this, but you'd have to believe Meadows lied about this. Meadows and Trump were still on good terms when he left office and Meadows, unlike others, was a yes man trying to help him find anyone who was willing to overturn votes or look into voter fraud that wasn't there.)
Five people died that day, but we're told that we don't know the full story.

Capitol police risked their lives. They were beaten, bloodied and in one case, killed. It's on video for God sakes, but who are we gonna believe, Fox News or our lying eyes?

At the end of the day, the majority of the Republicans hate Democrats so much they would rather live in a dictatorship if their guy was in power, than a democracy.

I was listening to a man the other day who had fought for the first amendment nearly two thirds of his life. He's going around college campuses now and trying to explain to these kids on the left that to protect it, they need to grow thicker skin and stop this safe space stuff. Once you let the government dictate what isn't free speech, you are very, very close to losing it.

The same can be said here. Some of you may have preferred Trump in office at all costs, but you would have lived to regret it. Not today, not tomorrow, but at some point, someone else would have gotten in there and been able to do the same thing. And that person may have been the direct opposite of what you wanted and you had no way of getting him or her out in four years.

Yes, we all understand you and many others prefer the policies of the Trump administration. As such, I'm sure it was bitterly disappointing when Trump lost the election. But he lost the election, and before, during and after that loss he executed a plan to illegitimately steal the presidency by promoting a lie that all of his top advisors told him was a lie!

This is not a policy discussion. This is a discussion of the very foundation of our republic and whether it will survive the attack of those willing subvert our democratic processes.

The policy discussion is WAY more important than your vendetta against a man who has been out of office for 17 months.

If only other people could have your sense of morality. Then we could all focus on Mean 'Ol Orange Man instead of the countless problems either created or exacerbated by the Biden administration.

Capitol police risked their lives. They were beaten, bloodied and in one case, killed. It's on video for God sakes, but who are we gonna believe, Fox News or our lying eyes?

Are you referring to the officer (Brian Sicknick) who died of natural causes? You seem to be implying otherwise, so I want to make sure.

The MSM lied about his cause of death for over a year and slipped in an admission of their lie when no one was paying attention, so it's completely understandable if you didn't hear about that.

Last edited:
Are you referring to the officer who died of natural causes? You seem to be implying otherwise, so I want to make sure.

The MSM lied about his cause of death for over a year and slipped in an admission of their lie when no one was paying attention, so it's completely understandable if you didn't hear about that.
He died of a stroke on the same day and hours after the attack. It is common for people to suffer strokes during or soon after traumatic events.

Had a college classmate who at 18 was with a group of kids playing a prank in college. They broke into a building. Can't remember exactly what they did it for, but what they were wanting to do was relatively harmless. The security guard working that night, caught them and had a heart attack and died soon after. They were charged with manslaughter. He got four years probation and a crap load of community service. His lawyer told him he was lucky he didn't serve any prison time.

Antifa was not the POTUS. They did not try to stop the transition of power that POTUSes from both parties have peacefully done for more than two centuries. That miracle as Reagan called it when looking at George Washington stepping down from office, came to an abrupt halt in the last election. That can't be argued. The POTUS wanted the VP to stop the transfer of power and when he wouldn't, he was okay with him being hanged. True story.

You remind me of a juror who was on a jury that I heard about. The case was about the sheriff illegally purchasing cars with govt. money and he asked the other jurors during deliberations what they were gonna do about the mayor. True story.

Do laws only apply to the POTUS. Do they not apply to antifa? That is a huge problem, as we have seen with hillary and joe's quid pro quo in Ukraine. Why do the laws not matter when antifa breaks them but do when we are talking about POTUS? We can't have selective enforcement of laws or people will lose faith in the system. They are written in B&W and should apply equally to every US citizen. Is the POTUS not a US citizen? Is he above the law? Apparently, the dems think so, oh but only when they hold the office.

Washington was a miracle. he stepped down voluntarily, before he was required to because there were no laws limiting the terms of the first US president. He was untouchable then and could have remained prez as long as he wished to. Unheard of today.

So what if the prez wanted to VP to stop transfer of power. I'm sure he wasn't the first. If trump viewed his VP as a traitor, he had every right to think he should be hung. It's his opinion and there was a time in the US when having an opinion was not illegal. If trump had done anything he could be locked up for, he would be in jail now. As persistent as the dems have been trying to convict him of imaginary crimes (unsuccessfully), they would have hung him by now if he actually had done something illegal. He was fighting for his convictions and what he believed in, nothing illegal about it. The dems don't like those that wont roll over for them.

That sheriff you brought up must have been from Jackson Co.

Reactions: Athens is Heaven
He died of a stroke on the same day and hours after the attack. It is common for people to suffer strokes during or soon after traumatic events.

Had a college classmate who at 18 was with a group of kids playing a prank in college. They broke into a building. Can't remember exactly what they did it for, but what they were wanting to do was relatively harmless. The security guard working that night, caught them and had a heart attack and died soon after. They were charged with manslaughter. He got four years probation and a crap load of community service. His lawyer told him he was lucky he didn't serve any prison time.

It was two strokes caused by an artery clot, and he died after he returned back to HQ.

It's tragic either way - so is what happened to the officer in your story - but remember that the narrative was that Sicknick was attacked, assaulted with bear spray and killed by Trump supporters during the riot.

The MSM, specifically the Washington Post, covered up the truth for over a year on that.

Reactions: Athens is Heaven
It was two strokes caused by an artery clot, and he died after he returned back to HQ.

It's tragic either way - so is what happened to the officer in your story - but remember that the narrative was that Sicknick was attacked, assaulted with bear spray and killed by Trump supporters during the riot.

The MSM, specifically the Washington Post, covered up the truth for over a year on that.
No one is trying to tell you there isn't bias in the news. That still doesn't mean that Trump didn't tweet what he did that day. Didn't say what he did on that day. Didn't refuse to act like he did on that day. Didn't want Pence hanged like he did on that day.

No one is trying to tell you there isn't bias in the news. That still doesn't mean that Trump didn't tweet what he did that day. Didn't say what he did on that day. Didn't refuse to act like he did on that day. Didn't want Pence hanged like he did on that day.

There are many people, including on here, who trivialize the media bias, or overplay the bias of right-wing news sources like Fox News. Not you specifically, but there are others.

As far as Trump's tweets from Jan 6, is this the one you're referring to? Where he tells the protestors to go home "with love and in peace"?

That is a bunch of propaganda B.S.!

I'm not a Biden fan. I wish we had age limits for people running for President. My parents are his age and nowhere near what they were twenty, even ten years ago. There is a reason companies don't hire 80 year old men or women to run them afresh.

But it amazes me how our partisanship allows us to conveniently look away from what happened on Jan. 6th.

It can't be argued that Trump was happy about those people going into the Capitol.
It can't be argued that he tried time and time again to get Pence to not allow the votes to be recognized.
It can't be argued that he said Pence deserved to be hanged. (I guess you can argue this, but you'd have to believe Meadows lied about this. Meadows and Trump were still on good terms when he left office and Meadows, unlike others, was a yes man trying to help him find anyone who was willing to overturn votes or look into voter fraud that wasn't there.)

At the end of the day, the majority of the Republicans hate Democrats so much they would rather live in a dictatorship if their guy was in power, than a democracy.

I was listening to a man the other day who had fought for the first amendment nearly two thirds of his life. He's going around college campuses now and trying to explain to these kids on the left that to protect it, they need to grow thicker skin and stop this safe space stuff. Once you let the government dictate what isn't free speech, you are very, very close to losing it.

The same can be said here. Some of you may have preferred Trump in office at all costs, but you would have lived to regret it. Not today, not tomorrow, but at some point, someone else would have gotten in there and been able to do the same thing. And that person may have been the direct opposite of what you wanted and you had no way of getting him or her out in four years.

That democrats tried to kill Kavanaugh? Certainly balanced there
Vanny.
Sorry but certainly Schumer threatened 2 supreme justices if they didn't vote dem way.

Trump never actually called for violence or a

TRUMP NEVER SAID ANYTHING ABOUT HANGING ANYONE. WHERE DO U GET THIS STUFF?
Rather, he urged his supporters to march on the Capitol to express opposition to the certification of electoral votes and to support the challenges being made by some members of Congress. He expressly told his followers “to peacef
ully and patriotically make your voices heard.” Trump also stated: “Now it is up to Congress to confront this egregious assault on our democracy…And after this, we’re going to walk down – and I’ll be there with you – we’re going to walk down … to the Capitol and we’re going to cheer on our brave senators and congressmen and women.”
There were several states that sent dual sets of electors so all several repubs in addition to DT wanted to have them sent back to their respective states to vote which one should be the real one.

There is no proof the guy's stroke was brought on by anything related to the capitol incident. You assume too much. No way can it be proven the two were linked.

The only footage you have to go on is what the MSM, including fox have provided the public and it is heavily edited to illicit an emotional response from you. I have a good friend who was there for everything. he is an independent journalist and libertarian. he was there with his video camera taping the entire thing and probably has more footage than anyone. he sold some to MSM and was doing interviews on MSM after the incident. Careful study of the footage reveals a number of individuals reveals probable implants. There were ATF agents in the upper floors held back until the crowd was allowed so far. When released, the crowd was cleared out immediately. He was up close to the AF vet that was killed and talked directly to a number of the capitol police. The discussions he had with them were far different than what have been portrayed in the media.

his death was listed as natural by the medical examiner, he had a pre existing heart issue or blood clotting issue but they wont say that due to privacy, he had no internal or external injuries and no evidence of an allergic reaction to pepper spray

-The "natural" classification is used "when a disease alone causes death," the medical examiner's office said in the summary. "If death is hastened by an injury, the manner of death is not considered natural."

Reactions: Bells76

It bottles the mind what MSM ignores.

Reactions: Savannah_Dawg

It bottles the mind what MSM ignores.
The fact of the Matter is that it’s ok for far left liberals to break the law, look at antifa

I would have never regretted it, he carried a big stick into negotiations with other countries Biden doesn’t even carry a twig.

Great post👌👌

You are telling me that Nancy Pelosi, Joe Biden, Kamala Harris believe in the foundation of our republic, and that they follow democratic process. This farce of Trump sending people into the capital has been proven wrong, it’s against the law to picket a Justice House, and much more.

Yeah. That’s why Pelosi denied the national guard that Trump requested. She knew he was going to use them to overthrow the country vs protecting the capital. Pelosi wasn’t falling for that trick

Reactions: Dr. Curmudgeon
Yeah. That’s why Pelosi denied the national guard that Trump requested. She knew he was going to use them to overthrow the country vs protecting the capital. Pelosi wasn’t falling for that trick
Another Trump lie. Acting Secretary of Defense Miller sent a memo on Jan 4th stating that he personally had to approve any deployment of National Guard to the Capitol and he didn't approve it until 4:41pm on the 6th. Noteworthy that Miller's approval did not come at the request of Trump, who could have requested deployment at any time. Hell, for that matter he could have told the mob to stand down and he didn't do that until 187 minutes after the attack started and it was clear at that point that the mob would not be successful in disrupting the certification (or hanging Mike Pence).

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT