ADVERTISEMENT

Democrats tried to kill a Supreme Court Justice and it was on page 20 of the NY Times

This is hysterical given the context of what we saw last night. The former president had a detailed, seven step plan to remain in power after an election that all of his top advisors told him he lost and that he absolutely knew he lost and the Dems are about remaining in power?

Y’all are completely disconnected from reality.
Dude, I can paint anything I want in any way given any footage. You are obviously easily manipulated. I know many folks who were up there that day. They speak of peaceful, almost spiritual, protests. Why do you choose to ignore the evidence of federal employees being there and evoking emotion and action? That inability to see everything that went on that day is what makes your words nonsensical.

Reactions: Bells76
Another Trump lie. Acting Secretary of Defense Miller sent a memo on Jan 4th stating that he personally had to approve any deployment of National Guard to the Capitol and he didn't approve it until 4:41pm on the 6th. Noteworthy that Miller's approval did not come at the request of Trump, who could have requested deployment at any time. Hell, for that matter he could have told the mob to stand down and he didn't do that until 187 minutes after the attack started and it was clear at that point that the mob would not be successful in disrupting the certification (or hanging Mike Pence).

Another Trump lie. Acting Secretary of Defense Miller sent a memo on Jan 4th stating that he personally had to approve any deployment of National Guard to the Capitol and he didn't approve it until 4:41pm on the 6th. Noteworthy that Miller's approval did not come at the request of Trump, who could have requested deployment at any time. Hell, for that matter he could have told the mob to stand down and he didn't do that until 187 minutes after the attack started and it was clear at that point that the mob would not be successful in disrupting the certification (or hanging Mike Pence).

Not going to bother reading. I’ve seen enough to say otherwise. Including Kash Patel’s interview as recently as last night. Of course they don’t allow any discussion in the “hearings”. However Last night Liz Cheney stated they had intelligence days before 1/6 there would be attacks on the capital. Explain why the hell there was no preparation to defend. I think the answer is rather obvious.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT