ADVERTISEMENT

Dems....you're toast...

… and the stock market is tanking again as a result. Brandon’s economy and stock market are right out of a horror movie. We are approaching a historic level destruction of the economy.

On the bright side, Brandon said hyper inflation will be transitory.
up 400+ atm - could swing again!

It’s funny how the right use the stock market for political fire.
1) The stock market is not the economy.
2) The stock market goes up and down. It’ s cyclical
3) Everyone, especially the working class do not participate in the stock market.

It would be silly to suggest people aren't hurting right now, but the economy is global, and there's lots going on, and ...

when things were better they weren't as good as we thought they were, or else we'd be better off now...

etc and round and round. investors are spooked because the fed seems to be missing its cues.

Reactions: CocoDawg
It would be silly to suggest people aren't hurting right now, but the economy is global, and there's lots going on, and ...

when things were better they weren't as good as we thought they were, or else we'd be better off now...

etc and round and round. investors are spooked because the fed seems to be missing its cues.
Joe Biden and the Dems have compromised our national security by decreasing our energy supply in addition to passing this assenine deficit reduction act....treasonous and I look forward to their being held accountable.

3) Everyone, especially the working class do not participate in the stock market.

26006.jpeg

Do they participate at the grocery store?

26006.jpeg

Do they participate at the grocery store?
Oh they’ve been participating at the grocery stores big time. That’s why stores can’t keep items on the shelves. If you cut the poor peoples demand and their ability to purchase groceries the prices will go back down. But the last I checked, I don’t see too many American households starving.

Maybe people at the top of the food chain can’t purchase as nearly as much now at the grocery store as they used to but they are not starving by any stretch or struggling to put gas in their car.

Poor people have a little bit more and that’s partly the cause for inflation. They still cannot afford to live the same lifestyle as someone in the middle to upper middle class though. Everyone is having to pay more. But eventually the poor will get priced out again decreasing demand and those a top the food chain can buy up everything for cheap again.

Oh they’ve been participating at the grocery stores big time. That’s why stores can’t keep items on the shelves. If you cut the poor peoples demand and their ability to purchase groceries the prices will go back down. But the last I checked, I don’t see too many American households starving.

Maybe people at the top of the food chain can’t purchase as nearly as much now at the grocery store as they used to but they are not starving by any stretch or struggling to put gas in their car.

Poor people have a little bit more and that’s partly the cause for inflation. They still cannot afford to live the same lifestyle as someone in the middle to upper middle class though. Everyone is having to pay more. But eventually the poor will get priced out again decreasing demand and those a top the food chain can buy up everything for cheap again.
You and I aren’t talking to the same people. Poor people have less by a mile. At least the 100 or so I talk to each month. Middle class too. May be my sample size isn’t big enough. I purchased some free giveaways to help all I can. If you have children, especially older children, your estimate is way off the mark. I have four. 17. 18. 20. 23. 23 is paying mostly for her self. The other three cost me between 250-300 a month more each. It is just a matter of time at this rate for many less fortunate. It is about to get ugly. Those numbers today didn’t help anything.(not included is a rent increase across ga of 21%). I had one lady in particular I spoke to who just retired two years ago. She is now going to be on food stamps. How much did they give her. 27 dollars for the month. That isn’t enough to feed yourself for five days with the cheapest purchases.

Last edited:
You say that because it goes down with dems (every time) and up with the 'Pubs. Ask ALL 401k holders if they are affected. With the exception of Bush Jr helping fund over valued homes...they pubs make it easier to retire.

Reactions: Athens is Heaven
You say that because it goes down with dems (every time) and up with the 'Pubs. Ask ALL 401k holders if they are affected. With the exception of Bush Jr helping fund over valued homes...they pubs make it easier to retire.
hasn't been true since Reagan

saupload_0222_stock_chart_405inline.jpg

… and the stock market is tanking again as a result. Brandon’s economy and stock market are right out of a horror movie. We are approaching a historic level destruction of the economy.

On the bright side, Brandon said hyper inflation will be transitory.
How old are you? Go read up on what Nixon did to the economy. Education is dangerous.

Reactions: nice marmot
You and I aren’t talking to the same people. Poor people have less by a mile. At least the 100 or so I talk to each month. Middle class too. May be my sample size isn’t big enough. I purchased some free giveaways to help all I can. If you have children, especially older children, your estimate is way off the mark. I have four. 17. 18. 20. 23. 23 is paying mostly for her self. The other three cost me between 250-300 a month more each. It is just a matter of time at this rate for many less fortunate. It is about to get ugly. Those numbers today didn’t help anything.(not included is a rent increase across ga of 21%). I had one lady in particular I spoke to who just retired two years ago. She is now going to be on food stamps. How much did they give her. 27 dollars for the month. That isn’t enough to feed yourself for five days with the cheapest purchases.
That’s rough. Maybe I’m just about 20-30 years younger and my age group don’t have the same expenses as yours at the moment. I can only imagine the cost now of taking care of young teenagers and putting them through college. But that’s a strain on any middle to upper middle class household at anytime in regards to the economy I would imagine. I’ll reassess my previous statement about families not struggling as much as people are letting on. Glad you’re helping those less fortunate as much as possible.

How old are you? Go read up on what Nixon did to the economy. Education is dangerous.
It is. And people would be surprised. There are also a few reasons for some of this recently. Wars. Terrorist attacks. Pandemics etc. and Biden could get a pass for some of this, but he isn’t actively try to fix a damn thing. He always acts retroactively. And claims there is no problem. Till they drop the damn bomb on his doorstep. That is what is so incredibly frustrating. At least give a little effort. OPEC quadrupled down when he did try to help. Maybe he should just stick to afternoon ice cream and morning naps.

Keep being a lapdog and covering for your boy. He needs good little foot soldiers to cover for his massive failures. His irresponsible spending and war on the oil industry are major contributors to inflation.

It is. And people would be surprised. There are also a few reasons for some of this recently. Wars. Terrorist attacks. Pandemics etc. and Biden could get a pass for some of this, but he isn’t actively try to fix a damn thing. He always acts retroactively. And claims there is no problem. Till they drop the damn bomb on his doorstep. That is what is so incredibly frustrating. At least give a little effort. OPEC quadrupled down when he did try to help. Maybe he should just stick to afternoon ice cream and morning naps.
I agree with some of this, and much the same for the fed. this is why polarization in Congress and in general is so dangerous, we've got to agree on some common goals so that we can anticipate problems instead of reacting to them.

I agree with some of this, and much the same for the fed. this is why polarization in Congress and in general is so dangerous, we've got to agree on some common goals so that we can anticipate problems instead of reacting to them.
I agree. I am not even talking about anticipating problems. Not being afraid to admit there is one. Then fix it asap. Before it becomes so much worse. This is where the media is so influential and right now unbelievably dangerous. The media used to jump on a problme. Expose it and make someone act quickly. For the left it is duck and cover up until it is in your face. We had a damn baby food shortage in this country and no one wanted to admit it for a month. I have been to a Taco Bell that had no tacos. A McDonald’s that was out of fries and cash. And most recently a kfc that was out of chicken. No problem there. And I don’t visit those places often. How long before anyone over there admits that maybe we should focus some attention to doubling supply line efforts. You hear nothing about it.

I agree. I am not even talking about anticipating problems. Not being afraid to admit there is one. Then fix it asap. Before it becomes so much worse. This is where the media is so influential and right now unbelievably dangerous. The media used to jump on a problme. Expose it and make someone act quickly. For the left it is duck and cover up until it is in your face. We had a damn baby food shortage in this country and no one wanted to admit it for a month. I have been to a Taco Bell that had no tacos. A McDonald’s that was out of fries and cash. And most recently a kfc that was out of chicken. No problem there. And I don’t visit those places often. How long before anyone over there admits that maybe we should focus some attention to doubling supply line efforts. You hear nothing about it.
your first mistake was going to a Taco Bell… But seriously, these are not political problems. I think we agree in principle.

I believe this is being done on purpose.

Reactions: zingerdawg
your first mistake was going to a Taco Bell… But seriously, these are not political problems. I think we agree in principle.
Do not disparage Taco Bell. In college the .49 cent hard tacos and .59 cent soft tacos made my stomach the man it is today.

they may not be political problems, but they stem from supply issues. And that is something a president can try to fix to look presidential. He would look great out front stating he fixed this. You know trump would be on this so he could be out front telling any camera he could find that he solved it. No matter the reasons. Get it done.

Ironically, it only crashes when the dumbs get in office. Maybe Clinton had decent run in the market.

Ironically, it only crashes when the dumbs get in office. Maybe Clinton had decent run in the market.
either you aren't an investor, or you're old enough to have voted for Hoover, or your'e too young to know what a bear market looks like.

please please do some research

For two term presidents, even the vaunted Reagan didn't do as well as Clinton and Obama.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT