ADVERTISEMENT

Do your kids and grandkids know all the words to this song?

TivoliDawg

Pillar of the DawgVent
Gold Member
Jun 30, 2001
God Bless the USA - Lee Greenwood.

They used to teach American pride in schools, not anymore. That just means you’ll have to teach it yourself.

Showing this video to your kids (mine are 8 and 10) and having them sing it is a good start. My daughter, who thinks she’ll be a singer one day, loves singing this song. Makes my heart swell.

Last edited:

They used to teach American pride in schools, not anymore. That just means you’ll have to teach it yourself.

Showing this video to your kids (mine are 8 and 10) and having them sing it is a good start. My daughter, who thinks she’ll be a YT start one day, loves singing this song. Makes my heart swell.

I remember playing solo on this song in band in HS back around 85-86ish.

Showing this video to your kids (mine are 8 and 10) and having them sing it is a good start. My daughter, who thinks she’ll be a YT start one day, loves singing this song. Makes my heart swell.

"They used to teach American pride in schools, not anymore." Why do you say this? I, my children and grandchildren know the words.
Are you just trying to stir up some mud?

"They used to teach American pride in schools, not anymore." Why do you say this? I, my children and grandchildren know the words.
There have been many incidents recently where the pledge of allegiance either was taken out or the school board tried to take it out of the classroom.

Likewise, there was a video of a teacher asking her kids to swear allegiance to Obama, not the USA. That was probably 15 years ago but it still happens.

Reactions: JackRussellDawg

Taken a look at the history curriculum
Lately? It’s a joke.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT