ADVERTISEMENT

Does anyone know if Biden has ever fired anyone while POTUS?

TheOriginalSoCalDawg

Diehard supporter
Gold Member
Aug 18, 2001
Nobody got fired over Afghanistan. Nobody got fired when his Secretary of Defense went medical AWOL. And now, how the hell wasn’t the Director of the Secret Service fired before midnight this past Saturday? Gotta make sure those stories are straight I guess……..

Reactions: cherrydawg
Nobody got fired over Afghanistan. Nobody got fired when his Secretary of Defense went medical AWOL. And now, how the hell wasn’t the Director of the Secret Service fired before midnight this past Saturday? Gotta make sure those stories are straight I guess……..
He didn’t even fire his debate prep guys.

When Trump said he would bring the best people into his administration we thought he knew a few. He fired many since he was wrong.

Not firing means Joe hired the right people to begin with.
Afghanistan was bad but not the fault of anyone who just got the job. The buck starts with Joe himself.

When Trump said he would bring the best people into his administration we thought he knew a few. He fired many since he was wrong.

Afghanistan was bad but not the fault of anyone who just got the job. The buck starts with Joe himself.
Joe did not - has not hired or fired anyone. He was totally manipulated into running for Prez (a perfect trojan horse puppet); his election victory was sealed and manipulated; his admin and cabinet all manipulated; his platform, policies, executive orders, all manipulated. And even with severe mental handicaps, he is being manipulated even more-so now. He has been controlled by elite globalists the entire time. I guess you support and think this hire was a home-run? Believes in treating children with life-changing drugs? Yep. Joe knew a few good ones. LMAO!!

Levine_480x480.png

I doubt it, because Biden thinks his administration is perfect. They haven't made any mistakes, so no reason to fire anyone.

Joe did not - has not hired or fired anyone. He was totally manipulated into running for Prez (a perfect trojan horse puppet); his election victory was sealed and manipulated; his admin and cabinet all manipulated; his platform, policies, executive orders, all manipulated. And even with severe mental handicaps, he is being manipulated even more-so now. He has been controlled by elite globalists the entire time. I guess you support and think this hire was a home-run? Believes in treating children with life-changing drugs? Yep. Joe knew a few good ones. LMAO!!

Levine_480x480.png

That thing was kicked upstairs.

The DHS Secretary needs to be held accountable for this event as well, but it will not happen

Sounds like U need to vote for Joe….

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT