ADVERTISEMENT

Does this surprise anyone?

In all seriousness, does any of these acts of violence surprise you?

We live in an extremely lost world, whose foundation of normal, decent, ethical, or moral behavior cannot be isolated or identified at all.

We have removed God. The problem is when that happens, we don’t become God, we become demonic.

Humans will answer to God or Satan. There is no neutral. The idiotic, vulgar, and harmful things we do to each other in the name of lust is insanity. It is what Satan wants of us. We are handing our generations to him. Vanity and pride absorb us.

God help us and heal hearts and minds.
I’m surprised Biden and Trump are both still around with all the lunatics running around with easy access to guns.

I’m surprised Biden and Trump are both still around with all the lunatics running around with easy access to guns.
Big difference is only one of the candidates has been depicted as someone deserving of assassination by MSM, Hollywood, etc… just another Dem suffering from TDS… hope you and the others here get well soon…

Reactions: Athens is Heaven
Big difference is only one of the candidates has been depicted as someone deserving of assassination by MSM, Hollywood, etc… just another Dem suffering from TDS… hope you and the others here get well soon…
I’m glad Trump survived the attack. There’s no place for political violence in this country.

For example, Trump and his followers, include a number of people on this forum, repeatedly mocked Paul Pelosi, who was attacked in his own home by a lunatic who thought kidnapping Nancy Pelosi was going to save the country. And Paul sustained significantly more physical damage than Trump.

Trump also continues to call the people who attacked the Capitol great patriots while promising to pardon them.

Any suggestion that the left is primarily responsible for the current political environment is absurd and ignores the many, many times Trump himself has contributed to the problem.

I’m glad Trump survived the attack. There’s no place for political violence in this country.

For example, Trump and his followers, include a number of people on this forum, repeatedly mocked Paul Pelosi, who was attacked in his own home by a lunatic who thought kidnapping Nancy Pelosi was going to save the country. And Paul sustained significantly more physical damage than Trump.

Trump also continues to call the people who attacked the Capitol great patriots while promising to pardon them.

Any suggestion that the left is primarily responsible for the current political environment is absurd and ignores the many, many times Trump himself has contributed to the
Just like you. Another sick post supporting the Biden killing machine.

Reactions: anon_q2raz786xy94b

Any suggestion that the left is primarily responsible for the current political environment is absurd and ignores the many, many times Trump himself has contributed to the problem.
Weak comparison Willy…

Reactions: anon_q2raz786xy94b
Weak comparison Willy…
Trump repeatedly mocking a politically motivated attack on an 82yo man that left him with a fractured skull and madly injured arm is a weak comparison? Trump repeatedly praising violent felons who attacked the Capitol is a weak comparison?

How so?

Reactions: celticdawg
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT