ADVERTISEMENT

Don’t get me wrong

OlecountryDawg

Pillar of the DawgVent
Jan 24, 2008
publix is a nice place to shop . Friendly to me and ready to take my buggy of food to my vehicle. But they do something to their chicken that makes me feel like I have ate at Taco Bell .

Sometimes I have to hold on to the side of the sink . Their health score is always around 98 . So it’s not bad food . Holy cow I lose 40 pounds.

My blushing bride made up and told me she made I didn’t include her in picking it out . I did not tell her about my shotgun

publix is a nice place to shop . Friendly to me and ready to take my buggy of food to my vehicle. But they do something to their chicken that makes me feel like I have ate at Taco Bell .

Sometimes I have to hold on to the side of the sink . Their health score is always around 98 . So it’s not bad food . Holy cow I lose 40 pounds.

My blushing bride made up and told me she made I didn’t include her in picking it out . I did not tell her about my shotgun
Do you live in the back woods, own a rifle and a 4X4?

That toilet paper of a flag offends me
Hell, your peeps are offended by America's original flag too.
1920px-Flag_of_the_United_States_%281777-1795%29.svg.png

Funny you say that about Publix chicken. Just saw a guy post this on Facebook, of all places. What in the wide, wide world of sports is going on here.

"Hey Publix, normally I love your fried chicken, but this box was really subpar with sad, poorly cut pieces and dry over cooked breasts. Now I’m a sad, hungry guy."

“told me she made I didn’t include her in picking it out .“

Can someone, anyone please decipher this for me? TIA.

Reactions: wayxpython
Yeah, well. It's ahead of Bama in pretty much everything. So, there's that.

But, I live in ATL.

Oh state rankings , how weak . I mean shat half of the people that is a judge has a axe to grind . I do admit , it depends on what part of the state . There parts of Georgia that sucks . There parts of Alabama that sucks just as bad . When I was in search of a job I looked at , what local had to offer and how far can I live from my response post .

So I say that to say this , take your state rankings and shove em up your pee hole .

Last edited:
Oh state rankings , how weak . I mean shat half of the people that is a judge has a axe to grind . I do admit , it depends on what part of the state . There parts of Georgia that sucks . There parts of Alabama that sucks just as bad . When I was in search of a job I looked at , what local had to offer and how far can I leave from my response post .

So I say that to say this , take your state rankings and shove em up your pee hole .
My family is from Mississippi, so I can't even poke fun at Alabama. Mississippi is more advanced than Sudan or the Congo.

My family is from Mississippi, so I can't even poke fun at Alabama. Mississippi is more advanced than Sudan or the Congo.
I use to work with a girl from Mississippi. She could have been the one. I still recall when she got arrested for bringing liquor through a dry county. Her slave name was Sarah Fillingame; a large blonde, beautiful woman. Somehow, years later, she wood track me down at another base. I never made love to Sarah; she was the one who got away.
IMG_20170605_115645_789.jpg

South Carolina sucks so bad , you come here to hang out . That’s rally sad to me .

hey,
our new official Pug Rules (since nobody else will enforce)...
will be at my discretion, unless those unseen gods swoop...

OcD, That was out of line and overly aggressive at a bone-e-fide poster...
you are shame!
our SEC Brethren that come here should be welcome.
Bad OcD!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT