ADVERTISEMENT

Don’t mix my politics and entertainment……

Eastmandawg

Circle of Honor
May 29, 2001
Actors etc shouldn’t be getting air time/media at all on their opinions, like I really GAS. I just most always turn it off or not read.

I blame the folks giving them the platform and the ones watching/reading.

Guess it happens when you go 24/7. The news was better when you had 30-60 minutes a day without worrying them worrying about what they had to fill in with.

It’s all become a soap opera/enterainment……and definitely WAY too political.

It’s just a money grab like most anything else.

Last edited:
Actors etc shouldn’t be getting air time/media at all on their opinions. Like I really GAS or most any logically thinking person 4 that matter does. I just most always turn it off or not read.

Guess it happens when you go 24/7. The news was better when you had 30-60 minutes a day without worrying them worrying about what they had to fill in with.

While Harvey Weinstein was circling the drain with many women reporting him before his trial,...harvey said he was on the verge of releasing an explosive movie about revelations of Donald Trump to get people in Hollywood on his side at the last minute,...that trick works almost always unless you are a serial rapist

Actors etc shouldn’t be getting air time/media at all on their opinions, like I really GAS. I just most always turn it off or not read.

C2zvwf5UoAEEF4b.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT