ADVERTISEMENT

Don't give up now Fam! Calling on the Dawgvent Community for Help. Less than 1 week remains!

DerkDawg1027

“It was a rebuilding year.” -Nick Saban
Gold Member
Dec 27, 2008
Alright fellas, so I waited until a bye week to post this, but I need a little help.

I have been on the dawgvent for 20 years this year, and I know that we are capable of doing some great things when we are all rowing in the same direction.

My wife was nominated for “Best of Forsyth” best hair stylist, and winning this would be huge for her business and her career. You can vote once per day through the end of the month, and just need to enter your email address (uncheck the boxes to opt out of the email list).

I will try not to be obnoxious but will bump this once per day as a reminder. Thanks in advance. Winning this would mean so much to her.

I would appreciate your voting for this entry in the Best of Forsyth 2022! You can vote once per day during the entire month of October.

The link should take you directly to her page, just scroll down and click “vote”. After you register with your email, it only takes 2 clicks to vote!

REMINDER, one vote is allowed per day. Thank you all and God bless!!

EDIT: For all you pervs out there: pic violation has been remedied
britney.jpg

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News