ADVERTISEMENT

Don't think they vetted Walz at all

Can say this.. Politics are dirty and everything is fair game. I had some good friends one was a State Rep in Ga and his brother tried to help with the State Education and both got chewed up and spit out like a piece of flavours gum. They are both UGA grads and just loved politics but after I saw what happened to them it cured me from ever wanting anything to do with any political office, no matter how small.

you're a couple days late to this particular attempt at tar and feather.

most now know he was there with a congressional delegation, which is the trip he is referencing.

just more desperation from Trump, via the mostly utterly worthless ex-Twitter.
Actually caught this in another thread. Where I said he was in Afghanistan visiting troops. It may have been incorrect. Ironically sho liked your post. It was a response to his where I corrected this Twitter post. What about the 85000 other lies? He can’t even tell the truth when it comes to using seasoning or not. Why lie. But hey. His whole family thinks he sucks. Look above. And these guys also think he sucks. Only you guys think he is great.

you're a couple days late to this particular attempt at tar and feather.

most now know he was there with a congressional delegation, which is the trip he is referencing.

just more desperation from Trump, via the mostly utterly worthless ex-Twitter.

I thought Vance was a poor pick by Trump, preferred Rubio or Cotton, but he has surprised me. He is quick on his feet, does a great job of campaigning and defending Trump. His record is weak because he hasn't been in polices long, but overall an intelligent guy who is an asset to the campaign, a real asset.

I had no opinion on Walz, was surprised by her pick as I would have went with the Penn Governor. I was also surprised at how liberal he was and how he stretches (or lies) many of his previous talking points. Since he is not doing any solo interviews and few solo campaign stops i don't see him as much of strength at all. If media treated him as harshly as Vance, he would be in the Sara Palin category by now. I think he will if Harris loses in November.

I thought Vance was a poor pick by Trump, preferred Rubio or Cotton, but he has surprised me. He is quick on his feet, does a great job of campaigning and defending Trump. His record is weak because he hasn't been in polices long, but overall an intelligent guy who is an asset to the campaign, a real asset.

I had no opinion on Walz, was surprised by her pick as I would have went with the Penn Governor. I was also surprised at how liberal he was and how he stretches (or lies) many of his previous talking points. Since he is not doing any solo interviews and few solo campaign stops i don't see him as much of strength at all. If media treated him as harshly as Vance, he would be in the Sara Palin category by now. I think he will if Harris loses in November.
Vance has been killing it. He has been really good at doing interviews. Answering tough questions. He has really overcome that initial backlash from his pick. People are wondering if Walz was even vetted at this point. It just keeps getting worse.

Vance has been killing it. He has been really good at doing interviews. Answering tough questions. He has really overcome that initial backlash from his pick. People are wondering if Walz was even vetted at this point. It just keeps getting worse.
As of September 4, per 538 polling aggregate, Vance net fav is -10.6, worst it has been since announced.

Walz at +3.4, best for all the four top ticket nominees.

• Haha
Reactions: cherrydawg
As of September 4, per 538 polling aggregate, Vance net fav is -10.6, worst it has been since announced.

Walz at +3.4, best for all the four top ticket nominees.
Not worried about the polling. What Vance is doing is yeomans work. Doing what your candidates won’t do or are too stupid to do. The man’s (Walz)own family hates him. I don’t know how you recover from that when the msm actually puts it out there.

Last edited:
Still playing your baby games. So which events aren't real. Are you saying they made things up?
Baby games. Is that like categorically dismissing anything that is published by Breitbart or Gateway Pundit, even if it is a direct quote, but presenting articles from The Guardian, Huffington Post or Daily Mail as the gospel?

Baby games. Is that like categorically dismissing anything that is published by Breitbart or Gateway Pundit, even if it is a direct quote, but presenting articles from The Guardian, Huffington Post or Daily Mail as the gospel?

Yes, next question.

Reactions: Zonadog
look up the definition of spin by the media, you might learn something, but I doubt it. Your tds is too severe.
More baby games with that stupid TDS which if anyone has it, it's Trump's supporters.

The media might spin the headline and the tone of something, but real quotes, especially from Trump, and actual videos still tell the truth.

I guess you would flunk Zona's question.

More baby games with that stupid TDS which if anyone has it, it's Trump's supporters.

The media might spin the headline and the tone of something, but real quotes, especially from Trump, and actual videos still tell the truth.

No but you do. and wha wha wha, rich you calling someone a baby.

Your vp of choice.... LMBO

Reactions: SprayTanDawg

I've seen many lies in short videos, which more often than not are clipped in a misleading way. I've been duped by some of those in the past. I had to learn the hard way that 7-30 second videos may not include the correct context of what is being said or done. It is wise to seek out the full story before repeating and reposting.

I've seen many lies in short videos, which more often than not are clipped in a misleading way. I've been duped by some of those in the past. I had to learn the hard way that 7-30 second videos may not include the correct context of what is being said or done. It is wise to seek out the full story before repeating and reposting.
Understood. Are you questioning these particular videos? I haven't seen Vance question these. He's allowed to change his opinion/stance which some on here won't allow any Democrat to do.

Reactions: nice marmot

Walz at +3.4, best for all the four top ticket nominee
Well, if you are using polls as your “barometer of truth”…….I got news 4 you, they ain’t worth a shat.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT