ADVERTISEMENT

I am trying to look at the best part of all Americans these days, but I have to be honest friends...

I honestly don't know where some of these sentences come from or what exactly you're alluding to. I'm sorry, friend. Have a good day.
You were bringing up some things Ann Coulter said. You are another poster posted some things Trump said, the others what Harris said……

What do the candidates do? What have they done, in practice? No matter the single sentence quote used to smear, what has the person done to affect you, me, our families and country?

We get caught up in the media message to steer the narrative.

What has Harris DONE to warrant my vote? Before during and after candidacy?

What did Trump DO to warrant my vote? Before, during and after candidacy?

That is all that matters.

He’s making accusations he can’t prove

He’s making accusations he can’t prove.

You were bringing up some things Ann Coulter said. You are another poster posted some things Trump said, the others what Harris said……

What do the candidates do? What have they done, in practice? No matter the single sentence quote used to smear, what has the person done to affect you, me, our families and country?

We get caught up in the media message to steer the narrative.

What has Harris DONE to warrant my vote? Before during and after candidacy?

What did Trump DO to warrant my vote? Before, during and after candidacy?

That is all that matters.
agreed. It doesn’t matter what people say it matters what they do.
However, when someone comes out and says that 95% of Republicans are out and about talking about replacement theory, it needs to be challenged. It’s cheap race-baiting.

Reactions: Athens is Heaven
agreed. It doesn’t matter what people say it matters what they do.
However, when someone comes out and says that 95% of Republicans are out and about talking about replacement theory, it needs to be challenged. It’s cheap race-baiting.

How about beginning with this statement of yours, brother.
“the kinds of things Ann said two decades ago to get people riled up are what 95% of Republicans are saying now”
Okay, I see now. I did say that and then gave examples of things she's said that are repeated now not by people that most Republicans consider extreme. That's a better way to put it. I don't think most Republicans consider Ingraham or Tucker extreme. Both have put forth the ideas of replacement theory on their shows numerous times. They may have not said the exact words "replacement theory", but what they are saying is what it is. So, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said an exact number like 95% or whatever and not Republicans maybe, but the "talking heads" as Potimus says he listens to over newscasters. So I did say they, my apologies. It's not what I believe. Shouldn't have said 95%. I would guess that when Ingraham and Carlson say they want to replace our way of life, our culture, etc. etc. that the majority of Republicans agree with that. I may be wrong, but those are two are very, very popular with Repubicans and not seen as some extreme right wing nuts. Both have backed conspiracy theories about election fraud. 70% believe the election was stolen. From the ones I know personally, I'd say that line crosses over 50% when we're talking bout conspiracy theories dealing with COVID and vaccines.
What I can’t stomach is the completely evil that is being perpetuated regarding human life.

Pure evil promotes a woman to hit the streets with signs promoting a woman’s right to kill their offspring. While a woman might think it is her right, to actually protest violently and in vulgar fashions is beyond any human standard.

That is just pure disregard towards civilized decency and insults God. To kill a conceived baby in a mother’s womb. What a filthy society we have created.

Opinion stated.
I'd say your beliefs of wanting all forms of abortion outlawed are in a minority of 35% of the population and at least from polling, I'd say some of your stuff here goes much farther than that. So I think you are somewhat extreme here.

Okay, I see now. I did say that and then gave examples of things she's said that are repeated now not by people that most Republicans consider extreme. That's a better way to put it. I don't think most Republicans consider Ingraham or Tucker extreme. Both have put forth the ideas of replacement theory on their shows numerous times. They may have not said the exact words "replacement theory", but what they are saying is what it is. So, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said an exact number like 95% or whatever and not Republicans maybe, but the "talking heads" as Potimus says he listens to over newscasters. So I did say they, my apologies. It's not what I believe. Shouldn't have said 95%. I would guess that when Ingraham and Carlson say they want to replace our way of life, our culture, etc. etc. that the majority of Republicans agree with that. I may be wrong, but those are two are very, very popular with Repubicans and not seen as some extreme right wing nuts. Both have backed conspiracy theories about election fraud. 70% believe the election was stolen. From the ones I know personally, I'd say that line crosses over 50% when we're talking bout conspiracy theories dealing with COVID and vaccines.

I'd say your beliefs of wanting all forms of abortion outlawed are in a minority of 35% of the population and at least from polling, I'd say some of your stuff here goes much farther than that. So I think you are somewhat extreme here.
The gentleman has a right to say and think as he pleases.

You said his thinking was a little extreme. People have that right also.
Saying someone's thinking is extreme and saying someone doesn't have the right to express or have their extreme thoughts is the same, friend?

I don't think that way. I can't speak for everyone here.

Nah, keep the faith man. The volume on Coulter and DeSouza and take your pick from the left - their volumes are turned up because they have the biggest sound system.

I live in one of the reddest parts of one of the reddest states in the Union, and you know what? It's not bad. People go to work, mind their own business, mind their manners, take their kids to soccer practice, and go home. Just like when I lived in Grant Park and could walk to Turner Field.

You've got the 5-10% at the furthest reaches of both ends of the political spectrum doing all the screaming. The middle 80% or so are keeping their mouths shut and living their lives, because saying some of this batshit stuff to someone's face will either get you committed, or get your ass kicked.

It's kind of hard for me to believe that Ann Coulter and conservative radio talk jock Jay Weber did not know Walz' son had some kind of disorder. I did not know his son had anything wrong with him until I saw him at the convention. I'm not a doctor, but I could immediately tell that he likely had a mental disorder. Really strange to me that both have given a "I had no idea" excuse for their tweets during Tim's speech.

Coulter tweeted this as Tim Walz was speaking at the DNC: “Talk about weird." It was captioned with a pic of Gus Walz in tears and applauding his father.

Coulter later gave a non-apology apology blaming the Democrats: “I took it down as soon as someone told me he’s [autistic], but it’s Democrats who go around calling everyone weird thinking it’s hilariously funny,”

I just find it hard to believe she didn't recognize Gus Walz had some type of disorder or at least had some inkling that he might.

Jay Weber tweeted this during the Walz speech: "Sorry, but this is embarrassing for both father and son," Weber wrote. "If the Walzs represent today's American man, this country is screwed; 'Meet my son, Gus. He's a blubbering bitch boy. His mother and I are very proud.'"

To his credit, Weber did give a legit apology in comparison to Coulter's. But still, just hard for me to believe you wouldn't have at least had some inkling that Gus Walz didn't have a disorder.

And I would say even if he didn't have a disorder, you would still be an adult picking on a 17 year old kid who is only there because his father chose this occupation. Democrats are calling Republican candidates weird. People who have chosen the occupation and have said some really strange things to the media. Candidates on both sides put themselves in the crosshairs to be targeted with attacks. It comes with the job. And please don't blame me when the next politician is actually targeted with a gun. You're smart enough to know that's not what was meant.

And then there's Dinesh D'Souza. The guy who had his movie and book about "the election steal" pulled because he couldn't substantiate his claims. He obviously knew something was wrong with Tim's son but did it anyway. And while he said he was making fun of Tim Walz, using his son and his disability to do it is reprehensible.

I hope we all can be better. I'm trying.
On thats so nice and concerning of you,,would love to hear your explanation of all the Dem haters and state media’s constant attacks making fun of Barron Trump?

It's kind of hard for me to believe that Ann Coulter and conservative radio talk jock Jay Weber did not know Walz' son had some kind of disorder. I did not know his son had anything wrong with him until I saw him at the convention. I'm not a doctor, but I could immediately tell that he likely had a mental disorder. Really strange to me that both have given a "I had no idea" excuse for their tweets during Tim's speech.

Coulter tweeted this as Tim Walz was speaking at the DNC: “Talk about weird." It was captioned with a pic of Gus Walz in tears and applauding his father.

Coulter later gave a non-apology apology blaming the Democrats: “I took it down as soon as someone told me he’s [autistic], but it’s Democrats who go around calling everyone weird thinking it’s hilariously funny,”

I just find it hard to believe she didn't recognize Gus Walz had some type of disorder or at least had some inkling that he might.

Jay Weber tweeted this during the Walz speech: "Sorry, but this is embarrassing for both father and son," Weber wrote. "If the Walzs represent today's American man, this country is screwed; 'Meet my son, Gus. He's a blubbering bitch boy. His mother and I are very proud.'"

To his credit, Weber did give a legit apology in comparison to Coulter's. But still, just hard for me to believe you wouldn't have at least had some inkling that Gus Walz didn't have a disorder.

And I would say even if he didn't have a disorder, you would still be an adult picking on a 17 year old kid who is only there because his father chose this occupation. Democrats are calling Republican candidates weird. People who have chosen the occupation and have said some really strange things to the media. Candidates on both sides put themselves in the crosshairs to be targeted with attacks. It comes with the job. And please don't blame me when the next politician is actually targeted with a gun. You're smart enough to know that's not what was meant.

And then there's Dinesh D'Souza. The guy who had his movie and book about "the election steal" pulled because he couldn't substantiate his claims. He obviously knew something was wrong with Tim's son but did it anyway. And while he said he was making fun of Tim Walz, using his son and his disability to do it is reprehensible.

I hope we all can be better. I'm trying.

And yet, wheee all these family values of yours when the left was excoriating Bannon Trump? Not a peep then. How about when the left was being cruel to Sarah Palin’s daughter with Down’s syndrome. Not a word then huh?

Funny to watch the left try to make a point, all they do is exhibit their entire void of principles and their hypocrisy is on full display.

Here’s the thing. Politics is mean and degrading by nature. If someone chooses to run, they are opening up their entire family to the eyes of the world and human nature being what it is, they will be made fun of regardless. If walz was concerned about this behavior, he should not have ran. Sucks but that’s reality, for both sides.

I know you’re mad your candidates have to actually run against others and think they should just be anointed kings without elections because you’re just so smart and better but here’s a consequence of running a campaign, mean shit will happen. Deal with it or don’t throw your hat in the ring.

I know consequences of decisions is a foreign concept to dem lefties but sooner or later you have to deal with reality.

Reactions: zingerdawg
And yet, wheee all these family values of yours when the left was excoriating Bannon Trump? Not a peep then. How about when the left was being cruel to Sarah Palin’s daughter with Down’s syndrome. Not a word then huh?

Funny to watch the left try to make a point, all they do is exhibit their entire void of principles and their hypocrisy is on full display.

Here’s the thing. Politics is mean and degrading by nature. If someone chooses to run, they are opening up their entire family to the eyes of the world and human nature being what it is, they will be made fun of regardless. If walz was concerned about this behavior, he should not have ran. Sucks but that’s reality, for both sides.

I know you’re mad your candidates have to actually run against others and think they should just be anointed kings without elections because you’re just so smart and better but here’s a consequence of running a campaign, mean shit will happen. Deal with it or don’t throw your hat in the ring.

I know consequences of decisions is a foreign concept to dem lefties but sooner or later you have to deal with reality.
Really good post. He is only upset with righty Americans. Americans that like Trump. Makes statements too like Tucker Carlson is wildly popular with pubs. Which is true but half true. More Democrats watch him than tune into msnbc and cnn combined. And that was when he was on Fox. Until any single one of them want to answer for this crock the sheep ate up like candy, the posts like this are just noise.

Reactions: Two if by Sea
Really good post. He is only upset with righty Americans. Americans that like Trump. Makes statements too like Tucker Carlson is wildly popular with pubs. Which is true but half true. More Democrats watch him than tune into msnbc and cnn combined. And that was when he was on Fox. Until any single one of them want to answer for this crock the sheep ate up like candy, the posts like this are just noise.

It projection. The left dems are guilty of most everything they accuse others of. It’s a universal axiom that they all have. never seen contradicted.

You can determine what they are guilty of by watching what they attempt to
Project on someone they consider an opponent.

Reactions: zingerdawg

You keep saying 70% say the election was stolen and I would like to know where you come up with that number. That seems like your 95% number. I do not believe the election was stolen but I do believe there were enough election changes(some done against their own state laws) and irregularities. I want there to be strict measures put in place to make sure our elections are fair and accurate and help eliminate doubts and concerns over the voting process.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT