ADVERTISEMENT

E pluribus unum

I don't think we are all that divided, actually.

I think that billionaires and demagogues on the right have twisted the minds of a loud minority of simple people, and so we have a scenario where the loudest voices are full of angst and violence. Look at congress - realistically you have 12-20 loudmouths running policy for 218 Rs, with about 50 soft sacks enabling them.

Then there's the big middle of people who are good kind neighbors both on and offline.

I think that billionaires and demagogues on the right have twisted the minds of a loud minority of simple people, and so we have a scenario where the loudest voices are full of angst and violence. Look at congress - realistically you have 12-20 loudmouths running policy for 218 Rs, with about 50 soft sacks enabling them.

Then there's the big middle of people who are good kind neighbors both on and offline.
On the right?!? Hell...you liberals are dividing this country like never before.

Look at this stupid bl*ck b*tch on the stands in Atlanta. Atlanta f-ing sucks.

One of those good kind neighbors was at the Super Bowl parade in Kansas City.

The “middle class” is disappearing into a “working class”.

We have been divided and sliced into a narcissist privileged citizenry.

The problem resides only on the Right. 🙄

You have zero self awareness, and you perfectly illustrate the pompous elitist attitude so many in this country legitimately loathe.

The problem resides only on the Right. 🙄

You have zero self awareness, and you perfectly illustrate the pompous elitist attitude so many in this country legitimately loathe.
"middle" means there are people on either extreme.

this doesn't make sense. Willis hasn't broken any laws.
She used tax payer monies to fund her boyfriends lavish lifestyle. I'd say that's breaking the law.

I cannot believe dolts like you defend folks like this. Well......yes I guess I can.

Reactions: ugadoc

Billionaires and demagogues on the right??? Oh you are so funny. You mean Soros and all the liberal far left billionaires. THEY are the problem and THEY have almost succeeded in destroying America. Four more years of any Dem in the White House and the US will not survive.

Reactions: Athens is Heaven
It’s called kickback and lying to the court She’s paying her unqualified boyfriend who then turns around and takes her on lavish vacations all on the tax payer money. Last time I checked lying to the Court which she did is illegal. She had to disclose the relationship to the court but instead lied. She will be lucky if she’s not disbarred. But go ahead and keep your liberal head in the sand. It’s people like YOU who have gotten our nation one step from its final chapter. I seriously cannot believe you are that stupid? If not then you’re another America hating liberal.

Dude, just curious what you do for a living? Because you have no knowledge whatsoever of the ethical rules that lawyers and prosecutors (and judges) are bound to adhere. You also appear willingly ignorant of the concept of conflict of interest. You simply parrot whatever you hear on MSNBC.

This judge may let her continue. I don't know. We'll see. But she has shown the world she was a DEI hire. She's the type who bitches about ppl who "push the narrative" of the angry black woman, yet she played the part perfectly yesterday. Too bad for Fulton County.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT