ADVERTISEMENT

NonDawg Elberton folk

shane3fan

SEC x14, Natty x4 HBTFD!
Gold Member
Sep 25, 2008
Athens Ga. GO DAWGS!!!!
This is a long shot but I was on the way home from North Carolina Sunday evening around 8pm and encountered what appeared to be a single vehicle incident a few miles north of Elberton on 77. Weird situation as we topped a hill and there was a big truck in my lane and I had to stop quickly. As we got closer I could tell that there was an older pickup sitting in the opposing lane with no lights on and pieces / parts all over the road. There were several guys walking around on the side of the road. It appeared to have just happened. A few minutes away from the scene we encountered multiple police cars at high speed as well as an ambulance, rescue truck and what appeared to be a volunteer fireman or first responder vehicle.

I couldn't tell what happened but I've been concerned about the driver / passenger and couldn't find anything about it online.

Does anyone know what might have happened or any way to find out? I felt somewhat guilty for not stopping to see if I could help but my son was with me and as bad as it sounds I dont trust people and my main job is keeping my son safe.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News