ADVERTISEMENT

Election results poll…

Will you accept the results of the election?

• I am voting for Trump and I will accept the results win or lose

Votes: 11 55.0%
  • I am voting for Trump and I will accept the results ONLY if Trump wins

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • I am voting for Harris and I will accept the results win or lose

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • I am voting for Harris and I will accept the results ONLY if Harris wins

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other, comment below

Votes: 1 5.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Kind of tough to answer when you don’t know what the possibilities are for either side being dishonest. Ten years ago I would have told you our elections were so secure I would trust them regardless of outcome. Now, I just don’t know what to think. There is too much noise for the last two elections to be completely trustworthy. But was it enough to sway the outcome? I don’t think anyone can prove that beyond doubt.
Regardless of the outcome, you won’t see me picketing or participating in any “insurrection”. Will I complain? Maybe.
JC

The only thing I would say that has changed in the last 10 years is the fake shit being put out there on social media and the amount of people that are believing it.

Lawsuit after lawsuit and recount after recount have shown no proof or evidence of wrongdoing or anything that is more than a couple of miscounted votes. Then, you have Fox News, Rudy, Trump spreading false info about elections being stolen and most of the cult believing them (again, with no evidence).

The only thing I would say that has changed in the last 10 years is the fake shit being put out there on social media and the amount of people that are believing it.

Lawsuit after lawsuit and recount after recount have shown no proof or evidence of wrongdoing or anything that is more than a couple of miscounted votes. Then, you have Fox News, Rudy, Trump spreading false info about elections being stolen and most of the cult believing them (again, with no evidence).
You forgot to list the election denying dems.

Reactions: Pecanman

I have posted this before. I am not one who believes there was election fraud. I do believe the rules were used and sometimes abused in the last election. There is a lot that changed in the last election. (The rules completely changed due to Covid)This is what is so frustrating when having any discussion about this. None of you lefties will ever concede this point.

22 million more people voted in 2020 than in 2016. The largest increase prior to this from year to year was 6 million. Biden got 12 million more votes than Obama, and leading into the election he was called by the left one of the weakest candidates ever put forward. The rules freaking changed due to the pandemic. Please acknowledge this at least.

All of this happened while people cancelled Halloween. Then during the same month didn’t celebrate thanksgiving with their families due to fear of death. Yet we are to believe nothing changed and 22 million just happened because Trump was polarizing.

I am happy to admit there is absolutely no way to prove fraud. The Dems also completely outworked and outsmarted the gop with their ground game. It was nothing short of brilliant imo. They also took full advantage of an overconfident candidate. Who saw rallies where 12 people would show up for Joe, and thought I am going to trounce this guy.

I will accept the results regardless of who wins, and if kamala wins I will hope that she sticks to the biggest policy flip flopping in the history of our country. I think we all know she won’t.

Last edited:
I have posted this before. I am not one who believes there was election fraud. I do believe the rules were used and sometimes abused in the last election. There is a lot that changed in the last election. (The rules completely changed due to Covid)This is what is so frustrating when having any discussion about this. None of you lefties will ever concede this point.

22 million more people voted in 2020 than in 2016. The largest increase prior to this from year to year was 6 million. Biden got 12 million more votes than Obama, and leading into the election he was called by the left one of the weakest candidates ever put forward. The rules freaking changed due to the pandemic. Please acknowledge this at least.

All of this happened while people cancelled Halloween. Then during the same month didn’t celebrate thanksgiving with their families due to fear of death. Yet we are to believe nothing changed and 22 million just happened because Trump was polarizing.

I am happy to admit there is absolutely no way to prove fraud. The Dems also completely outworked and outsmarted the gop with their ground game. It was nothing short of brilliant imo. They also took full advantage of an overconfident candidate. Who saw rallies where 12 people would show up for Joe, and thought I am going to trounce this guy.

I will accept the results regardless of who wins, and if kamala wins I will hope that she sticks to the biggest policy flip flopping in the history of our country. I think we all know she won’t.
And to add, little or any signature verification was done with absent ballots in heavy democrat districts in swing states in 2020. What occurred there could be minimal or huge, we’ll never know

I’m not voting for either and voting to have congressional gridlock till the midterms.

First time I’ll skip voting for president but I detest Trump and there’s no way in hell I’ll vote for Harris.

Normally I’d be voting for the Republican candidate but I’m done with this clown show. The Republican Party needs to clean house and send Don and his influence packing.

I’m not voting for either and voting to have congressional gridlock till the midterms.

First time I’ll skip voting for president but I detest Trump and there’s no way in hell I’ll vote for Harris.

Normally I’d be voting for the Republican candidate but I’m done with this clown show. The Republican Party needs to clean house and send Don and his influence packing.
There is some level of dislike of Trump by 75% Or so republicans . This is certainly unique, however his general policy is liked by 90% of Republicans. I’m in both categories, suspect you are too. I’m voting him as Policy wise there is a wide gap between the two but overall likability is about the same.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT