ADVERTISEMENT

Etienne?

OnGod_NoCap

National Champion
Gold Member
Nov 26, 2023
Are we allowed to talk about this? What was the actual outcome here? I assume Kirby has no plans to make any public knowledge of what his punishments are and nor should he.

“Under current Georgia school and athletic department policy, Etienne will miss at least 10 percent of the football season -- the equivalent of one game in the Bulldogs' 12-game schedule -- if he is found guilty of DUI.”

So was he found guilty?

For a while I was really of the mindset he should be suspended and more than 1 game. I thought not only do we have a culture problem at UGA but we have a culture issue among young athletes who’ve been given money for fast cars and no fear for the law or consequences. If we don’t make an example of this situation and future issues, what’s ever going to change.

The more I think about this, let him play from day 1. This is a business. Millions of dollars are on the line. Coaches are making 8+ figures. Players are making 7+ figures. If he can play in week 2 what’s that really going to do other than punish the rest of the team. Unless he is suspended by the NCAA or SEC, let him play.

What say you?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News