ADVERTISEMENT

Even More Gator Tears....

richb1

Letterman and National Champion
Gold Member
Jan 11, 2004
Atlanta
Don’t Worry, Be Happy! It’s not new, Bobby mcferrin

Ok, the bad News hit….we vented our frustration.

The question is: now what? What are the next moves? Who are the backup plans at those positions?

Any ideas at all?

Starting to get ugly in here, we are all Gators lets calm down.

Sometimes ya gotta call a spade a spade my friend

It’s literally Napiers job to recruit at a high enough level to win championships. He picks and chooses which recruits to pursue.

If 1 recruit chooses elsewhere then so be it, but the results better be there at the end of the cycle. If they’re not, then yes Napier made missteps.

I like Napier a lot, but it’s like some of you had your head in the sand the past 8-10 years on what it takes in recruiting to win a championship.

I could be totally off base here, bc I’ve not been that zoned in the last few years with recruiting, but this seems like same story different day. UGA continues to get who they want, and we continue to lose our bc of something ($$). Miami comes in and cucks us while that doesn’t seem to happen to our chief rivals.

We got 8 days to figure it out…with. O time for visits and a staff occupied with a meaningless game. Not ideal

Meltdowns lol 😆, it'll be ok

Wow! That’s a horrible update but I guess I shouldn’t have expected anything different, until I see it play out. Not since Urban have we had a clue on how to field a winning program. Either you pay the five stars and top 50 overall players, or you will always be mediocre on the field. Wait until we all see the negative recruiting by our rivals after we get clobbered by a weak ass PAC-12 team. It’s going to get ugly. Use the $80 million TV money, or watch the fans disappear by mid season of next year.

So, let's say the worst happens on signing day. Does that mean more room for transfers?

Crickets right now from our insiders...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News