ADVERTISEMENT

Everyone please watch this entire interview….

-lowcountrydawg

Pillar of the DawgVent
Gold Member
May 20, 2002
charleston sc usa
Remembering first that he never gives these. And when he does it is clearly on his own terms with super friendly conditions agreed upon before he will do it.

After watching this whole thing please ask yourself are you really going to vote to keep this guy as the leader of the free world?

Not only is the substance of his answers ridiculous (huge job creator ignoring the Covid shutdown as if we are idiots, complete betrayal of Israel, can’t remember that it was Iran who launched missles, 9 percent inflation under trump? Huh?). Just stupid stuff.

Look at the dude’s mental capacity and compare it to the VP debate video below. And bear in mind this was a big interview and I’m sure he did everything possible to prepare. This was all on his terms with everything in his favor. Jesus.

How can anyone in his campaign with a straight face recommend that he debate Trump?

Last edited:
Remembering first that he never gives these. And when he does it is clearly on his own terms with super friendly conditions agreed upon before he will do it.

After watching this whole thing please ask yourself are you really going to vote to keep this guy as the leader of the free world?

Not only is the substance of his answers ridiculous (huge job creator ignoring the Covid shutdown as if we are idiots, complete betrayal of Israel, can’t remember that it was Iran who launched missles, 9 percent inflation under trump? Huh?). Just stupid stuff.

Look at the dude’s mental capacity and compare it to the VP debate video below. And bear in mind this was a big interview and I’m sure he did everything possible to prepare. This was all on his terms with everything in his favor. Jesus.

How can anyone in his campaign with a straight face recommend that he debate Trump?

He repeated the same story line nine minutes apart in a speech on May 5th, he said in the beginning of the speech If you look through the door into the oval office I have only few busts one is Cesar Chavez, nine minutes later he said if you look through the office window I have some busts in there, one is Cesar Chavez.

That is clear sign of at least moderate dementia, he isn't retaining what he is saying. People with early stages of dementia can sometimes talk very clearly about things they used to know and sound very competent at times but he is definitely compromised mentally

I came across something similar with Biden and a speech from his past. While vp. He was completely different as far as responsiveness and awareness. His words weren’t slurred.

We have a major problem in this country, it's called liberalism. Half of our country is made up of dumbasses

Reactions: DawglegrightinSC
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT