ADVERTISEMENT

Explains a lot

lol
you really believe that
very sad
go vote for Kamla again
If not for 3 Pubs that pledged to repeal the ACA and then voted to let it stand, maybe I wouldn't be paying 1800 per month with 6500 per person deductibles for health (ahem) insurance.

Maybe if the Pubs had acted when they had all 3 branches and passed a border bill we wouldn't be swamped. Pubs have been complicit here since at least the Reagan yrs.

Maybe if the Pubs believed their campaign rhetoric, they wouldn't cave on every lefty budget.

Maybe if the Pubs didn't install a Senate majority/minority leader that was bought and paid for by China our trade deficit wouldn't be so outrageous.

Maybe you should open your eyes and realize about 1/3 of the people that quashed the Tea Party and tried to torpedo the Trump presidency were Rs.

If not for 3 Pubs that pledged to repeal the ACA and then voted to let it stand, maybe I wouldn't be paying 1800 per month with 6500 per person deductibles for health (ahem) insurance.

Maybe if the Pubs had acted when they had all 3 branches and passed a border bill we wouldn't be swamped. Pubs have been complicit here since at least the Reagan yrs.

Maybe if the Pubs believed their campaign rhetoric, they wouldn't cave on every lefty budget.

Maybe if the Pubs didn't install a Senate majority/minority leader that was bought and paid for by China our trade deficit wouldn't be so outrageous.

Maybe you should open your eyes and realize about 1/3 of the people that quashed the Tea Party and tried to torpedo the Trump presidency were Rs.
Well what are you gonna do vote for the Democrats?

Yeah you’re partially correct. The Dems blocked everything that Trump tried to get done. I know these assholes have no backbone but you have to start somewhere with getting support for Trump.

Reactions: Dawgfan1966
Well what are you gonna do vote for the Democrats?
Of course not but we also need to realize some Pubs are grifters and some are statist as well and call them out and work to replace them just like they worked to replace the Tea Party. Imo, the Dem party is too far gone and there is a vast center/right and center/left that is largely unrepresented for different reasons.

Yeah you’re partially correct. The Dems blocked everything that Trump tried to get done. I know these assholes have no backbone but you have to start somewhere with getting support for Trump.
It would have been nice if Murkowski, Collins and McCain would have supported Trump in the battle to repeal the ACA and also shut down Crossfire Hurricane instead of threatening him with impeachment if he fired Mueller.

Yeah those Pubs were Rinos and they were the ones that torpedoed Trumps presidency every chance they got.

Of course not but we also need to realize some Pubs are grifters and some are statist as well and call them out and work to replace them just like they worked to replace the Tea Party. Imo, the Dem party is too far gone and there is a vast center/right and center/left that is largely unrepresented for different reasons.
Well thank God! Thought for a moment you guys were gonna switch to the Dems. I agree but I believe Trump won’t fall for the trap welcome to Washington this time if he’s elected. Those Rinos were waiting for him and they talked him into appointing them to his Cabinet. That pos from Ala is a great example. He knows better this time and he will have all of his appointments made before he gets elected and he won’t listen to the swamp this time.

Well thank God! Thought for a moment you guys were gonna switch to the Dems. I agree but I believe Trump won’t fall for the trap welcome to Washington this time if he’s elected. Those Rinos were waiting for him and they talked him into appointing them to his Cabinet. That pos from Ala is a great example. He knows better this time and he will have all of his appointments made before he gets elected and he won’t listen to the swamp this time.
He'll still have to fight Pubs in the bureaucracy as well as the entrenched Pubs like McConnell that enjoy their fiefdoms and don't want the great unwashed upsetting their apple cart.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT