ADVERTISEMENT

Transgender surgery

3 Pete

Diehard supporter
Gold Member
Jun 8, 2001
Disneyland
Trump f'n with the democrats. If this isn't a felony already, it should be.

“To protect our children from sexual mutilation, we will make it a felony for any medical professional to perform surgery on a minor without parental consent,” Trump is slated to say on Tuesday afternoon, according to excerpts released by the campaign.

Last edited:
Trump f'n with the democrats

“To protect our children from sexual mutilation, we will make it a felony for any medical professional to perform surgery on a minor without parental consent,” Trump is slated to say on Tuesday afternoon, according to excerpts released by the campaign.
Which is without question common sense.

I guarantee you, even if a kid grows up to be trans they don’t know that sh*t before the age of 18 no matter how much they may screech about it. Anything like that before 18 should be a felony for both parents and the institution that does it.

I guarantee you, even if a kid grows up to be trans they don’t know that sh*t before the age of 18 no matter how much they may screech about it. Anything like that before 18 should be a felony for both parents and the institution that does it.
I am in the insurance biz, so I don't root for litigation but I want to see the plaintiffs bar go hard after the Dr's, hospitals and clinics. 100% evil.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT