ADVERTISEMENT

RNC Formally Adopts Trump’s 2024 Platform: Seal the Border, Demolish Radical Gender Ideology

From the 2024 Pub platform.

4. Republicans Will Protect and Defend a Vote of the People, from within the States, on the Issue of Life We proudly stand for families and Life. We believe that the 14th Amendment to the Constitution of the United States guarantees that no person can be denied Life or Liberty without Due Process, and that the States are, therefore, free to pass Laws protecting those Rights. After 51 years, because of us, that power has been given to the States and to a vote of the People. We will oppose Late Term Abortion, while supporting mothers and policies that advance Prenatal Care, access to Birth Control, and IVF (fertility treatments).

I've linked the platform if you care to inform yourself instead of depending on CNN/MSNBC spin. It appears to be reasonable to me and and not nearly as radical as the dem mouth pieces will try to spin. For example, if you don't read the platform, you may think Trump wants to cut SS and medicare.

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/24795052-2024-gop-platform-july-7-final
What about no-fault divorce? IVF?

• Haha
Reactions: cherrydawg
What about no-fault divorce? IVF?
4. Republicans Will Protect and Defend a Vote of the People, from within the States, on the Issue of Life We proudly stand for families and Life. We believe that the 14th Amendment to the Constitution of the United States guarantees that no person can be denied Life or Liberty without Due Process, and that the States are, therefore, free to pass Laws protecting those Rights. After 51 years, because of us, that power has been given to the States and to a vote of the People. We will oppose Late Term Abortion, while supporting mothers and policies that advance Prenatal Care, access to Birth Control, and IVF (fertility treatments).

Ending no fault divorce isn't in Trump's platform and I've never heard him state that he has the desire to address the issue. Maybe if you could provide a link to Trump stating the he intends to end no fault divorce we can discuss the issue. Otherwise, it's tough to defend a guy from positions he's never taken.

I don't have to answer your questions. I've said many times why I'm voting against Trump and it's mainly the future expectations based on what he has done and said. I just get upset at the stupidity of people who think because I won't vote for Trump that it tells you everything about me. And trying to generalize too much with terms leads to misjudgments.

If you think the division began with Obama why didn't Trump do anything to improve that? He has continued to divide the country and I don't see any healing coming with his "platform". Please don't bother to try and explain it away.

The open border is a big problem and I think everyone agrees on that. Trump failed in his attempt to close the border and he didn't do anything in dealing with those who were already in the country illegally - in fact politicians have done little because they don't want to deal with it. Someday Social Security and Medicare/Medicaid will have to be dealt with by Congress but they just continue pushing it down the road. So Trump's platform includes deporting everyone. No way that works well. Our country has a bad history of dealing with groups such as the Native Americans and others that they imprisoned. I would to hear something that has a chance of working well.

I agree that former males shouldn't be competing against females but that is up to various governing groups. However, I have not seen the term "gender nonsense" in general use so I wonder what it means. When one doesn't explicitly say what they mean (for example someone might be against operations before a certain age and I understand that) it begins to sound like there is more behind it and they come across as homophobic ( and we certainly have those on the Chat). And some of that sounds like more government control.

So go ahead and vote for whoever you want. That's your right.
That is fine. Not answering them might as well be YES.

There is no improving division against a left moving left of left. Heck, not standing up to the left is what has gotten us to this point of silliness. His platform is concerned with fixing the problems, many created by the left, and aquising to them isnt gonna do that. Got to fight fire with fire, or things continue to move far left.

Closing a border isnt going to happen overnight, but the numbers dont lie about who did better with the border. If the left thought the open border was a problem, they would have not stood in Trump's way to begin with, or at the very least they would have acted as soon as Biden got into office. They chose to let the problem get out of hand on purpose, which puts every American's safety at risk.

Also, the open border puts election integrity at risk. We probably should pass a law/bill to ensure illegals do NOT vote. Heard anything about that recently?

The whole trans movement is gender nonsense. It puts our children at risk, both physically and mentally, but people on the left even think PEDOPHILE is a bad word now. This is a strictly left issue. People on the right call it what it is, nonsense.

You didnt even mention anything about the sanctioned anti-white racism brought forth the left's DEI/CRT movement. You also didnt mention soft on crime DA's in liberal cities.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT