ADVERTISEMENT

The Case for Trump, from people that can't stand him

I said the country. Pretty sure you can read. It wasn't written in a foreign language or anything. You should have been able to follow and use your reading comprehension

Yes- I piled on some and a little overkill too.
You can’t speak for me or others, if you think so-you may have more issues.

“Healing” is up to the person themselves. Unless you are too old or handicapped, “the world is your oyster”.

There is nothing holding you or anyone back other than themselves. You just got to get off your azz and do it, make it happen.

If you or anyone are waiting for “hope and change” (reparations), sorry to disappoint you/others…..it ain’t happening. Again, that is just politicians pandering and hoping the weak fall for it.

Again, nothing is free. “If it’s to be, it’s up to me”.

Best of luck to you….

“Healing” is up to the person themselves. Unless you are too old or handicapped, “the world is your oyster”.

There is nothing holding you or anyone back other than themselves. You just got to get off your azz and do it, make it happen.

If you or anyone are waiting for “hope and change” (reparations), sorry to disappoint you/others…..it ain’t happening. Again, that is just politicians pandering and hoping the weak fall for it.

Best of luck to you….

Best of luck to you too sir.

And having opportunities "now" don't remove the past Account balance.

America 1st.

Reactions: shonuff253

Best of luck to you….

This has nothing to do with being lazy? WTF???

I get sooooo tired of this narrative. It's weak.

It reeks of Blacks being lazy and wanting handouts, when blacks have been the hardest free working people of this f%@%king country.

Just pay us what is OWED... not given. OWED...

Why is it owed? Because America has never made right the plight of Blacks. Every other race, America pays it debts.... but Blacks. Nope. It's a handout.

The hypocrisy always blows my mind. Smh.

It reeks of Blacks being lazy and wanting handouts, when blacks have been the hardest free working people of this f%@%king country.

Why is it owed? Because America has never made right the plight of Blacks. Every other race, America pays it debts.... but Blacks. Nope. It's a handout.

You're owed? By whom? For what?

So people that are alive now are supposed to pay for something that happened 170 years ago? This is never going to happen, and if it does it will tear the country apart, not heal it.
Ask Comrade Dillenger how much he owes the Jews who were enslaved by Egyptians, who technically are African ppl of color. I'll take a wire.

Reactions: seatonsdawgs
So people that are alive now are supposed to pay for something that happened 170 years ago? This is never going to happen, and if it does it will tear the country apart, not heal it.
Agreed. Ridiculous as a concept and absolutely impossible to execute. But thankfully we will never see how impossible it is to do because it will never happen.

Other than you, who is talking about blacks?

If it ain’t happened by now, reparations are not happening. The “weak” part I am referring to is the mentally weak. You are anyone else banking on that are “weak”.

Nobody cares about your race anymore, it’s been that way for quite some time. It’s all set up for anyone to succeed.

are-you-not-entertained-maximus.gif
I am claiming this dude as my slave ancestor. Wiring instructions forthcoming.

Reactions: atlanta cock#
Best of luck to you too sir.

And having opportunities "now" don't remove the past Account balance.

America 1st.
A bunch can probably say that. When you or anyone else can come up with a plan that works, let us all know……all it is now is hype & air and pandering.

Move forward or just stay stuck where you are. Everything is up to you. Nothing is holding anyone back.

Reactions: atlanta cock#
Ask Comrade Dillenger how much he owes the Jews who were enslaved by Egyptians, who technically are African ppl of color. I'll take a wire.
With all due respect to the Jews and whoever else.... that has 0% to due with what America owes the Black Americans. None....and you know it.

A bunch can probably say that. When you or anyone else can come up with a plan that works, let us all know……all it is now is hype & air and pandering.

Move forward or just stay stuck where you are. Everything is up to you. Nothing is holding anyone back.
Again sir. That don't remove what is needed.

We put a man on a moon. I think we can figure out how to make this right.

No we don't.
Yes you do. You throw everything up that has nothing to do with these United States of America paying Reparations to Black Americans.

If no one received anything, then I could at least see what your standing on. But that didn't happen. America pays everyone they owe (ex. Japanese-Americans) but can't find a way to make the Slavery situation whole?

They can. They won't because this country is still racist at its core.

Don't care about a bunch. I care about my race, on this subject.

Other than you, who is talking about blacks?

If it ain’t happened by now, reparations are not happening. The “weak” part I am referring to is the mentally weak. You are anyone else banking on that are “weak”.

Nobody cares about your race anymore, it’s been that way for quite some time. It’s all set up for anyone to succeed.

Making things "right" i.e. no one caring about one's race... doesn't remove the injustices. If that's your point, then we can just agree to disagree.

Again sir. That don't remove what is needed.

We put a man on a moon. I think we can figure out how to make this right.
you want it, go out and get yours….you don’t have the support for reparations now, nor will you have it in the future.

Hayul, for all I know….we may all be one color or Heinz 57’s in the future. Then your dream will be really FOCKED.

Only one way out, buckle-up and go out and get buttercup.

No freebies.

Reactions: seatonsdawgs

Again- I personally don't care about the number or what it costs.. figure it out.

I just want the SAME respect and acknowledgement that the USA has given to other races.

Can u at least say... "yeah, I see where ur coming from? They paid everyone else??" No- you (and others) can't...because at the core you agree with no providing reparations to Blacks. You agree that Slavery/Jim Crow was bad... but don't want to settle your past account when (again) EVERYONE else was given something...

Can you AT LEAST understand my frustration with this topic because of that???

I am claiming this dude as my slave ancestor. Wiring instructions forthcoming.

Lol... funny

That don't me wrong and my position is different than yours but right is right.

If the USA didn't pay anyone, I could understand..... but they did. To everyone, but Blacks? Why is that?

you want it, go out and get yours….you don’t have the support for reparations now, nor will you have it in the future.

Hayul, for all I know….we may all be one color or Heinz 57’s in the future. Then your dream will be really FOCKED.

Only one way out, buckle-up and go out and get buttercup.

No freebies.

"Freebies"

Not earned. Not Due. Not because of Slavery or Jim Crow. Not because sooooo many were Killed. Families destroyed.etc. Not because other races have been paid.....None of that. "Freebies".

You guys hate to think that the Black man was given anything....

Pay your debt and stop all the excuses.

"Freebies"

Not earned. Not Due. Not because of Slavery or Jim Crow. Not because sooooo many were Killed. Families destroyed.etc. Not because other races have been paid.....None of that. "Freebies".

You guys hate to think that the Black man was given anything....

Pay your debt and stop all the excuses.

Freebies....comical.

Again- I personally don't care about the number or what it costs.. figure it out.

I just want the SAME respect and acknowledgement that the USA has given to other races.

Can u at least say... "yeah, I see where ur coming from? They paid everyone else??" No- you (and others) can't...because at the core you agree with no providing reparations to Blacks. You agree that Slavery/Jim Crow was bad... but don't want to settle your past account when (again) EVERYONE else was given something...

A lame ass take.

If this country would have done what it was supposed to do, then your post would make more sense. The original debt has NEVER been paid, so it's still owed.
Can't answer the Q. Just like Kamala.

I was saying it “figures”, meaning that you don’t care about anything but your race.

You certainly won’t get any support from me. You’re barking up the wrong tree. I’m not going to support you.

You are better off just writing your congressman and hoping, praying and dreaming.

If it hasn’t happened by now, it ain’t happening.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT