ADVERTISEMENT

UPDATE Few Notes from today

Trent Smallwood

War Daddy
Staff
Aug 25, 2014
Flowery Branch, Georgia
uga.rivals.com
You want to know things I know, but ill tell you straight up that Georgia was very confident on Derrick Brown. Yes, other sites had him going to Auburn. We even stated as much that we were not confident. That being said, everyone has different information and we felt our information was solid enough to lean towards a Georgia prediction. We know kids do stuff for attention, I just did not believe he would do that to the home state coaches. We were all over the Simmons, Marshall, and honestly all of them besides Brown. It happens, and I hate it happened the way it did.

Price is a different story. This had nothing to do with his past. I have been told by numerous sources it was an admissions issue. I was told he had that issue with both Georgia and Auburn. Do not know what it was exactly, but I was told tonight the issue was brought to his attention late last week. Again, I believe it was attempted to be solved, but it was not. This is from two sources, and I am still trying to get the meat of the story but wanted to let you know tonight.

Again, I apologize for the down time on message boards. Believe me, the staff here that have busted it since 5 and 6am this morning were very frustrated. Thank you for making it a great NSD other than the hiccups and I am looking forward to another great year.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News