ADVERTISEMENT

Few notes

BigFatty94

National Champion
Gold Member
Nov 27, 2021
-What if I told you before the year that Carson Beck returning for next season would have a bigger impact on offensive retention, recruiting, and portal gains than signing Raiola? Would you believe me? Get excited for incoming haul, trust me. Look for RaRa and Dom Lovett to be back for 24.
-Justice Haynes? That’s a name to watch out for IF he decides to opt out of BamaLand
-As of right now there is no one transferring out of Georgia that would make you freak all the way out, but there will be a few that transfer in that make you double take to make sure it’s true and not a dream. Kirby Smart and the collective will give $$$ to kids who are proven all I will say on that for now.
-Early Signing day will be a refresh this board frenzy day, way more activity than last year. Lot of uncertainty on kids committed to some schools out there that have interest in Georgia. The coaching carousel will be a big reason
-JuJu Lewis will not end up a USC Trojan. Mike Bobo is a LEGIT recruiter. Will he end up a Dawg? Long way to go, butttttttttt

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News