ADVERTISEMENT

Fixed the 2024 Home Schedule in 30 Seconds ... UGA Athletic Department should be Embarrassed

DevilInLaw

National Champion
Gold Member
Nov 13, 2008
Like all UGA season ticketholders, I woke up still angry about the baloney that is our 2024 home schedule. It's flat out disgusting that the folks in the UGA Athletic Department think they can keep rolling out the same tired, boring teams and home schedules for games in Athens and that we the donors and season ticketholders will just keep swallowing this baloney.

It took me all of 30 seconds examining the other SEC teams' schedules to fix 2024 for us. Both Vandy and UGA play Auburn and Texas in 2024. Simply swap the home/road components for those two contests and UGA now has Texas at home and Auburn on the road, while Vandy now has Auburn at home and Texas on the road.

It's embarrassing that not a single person in the UGA AD's office looked at this issue and saw such a simple solution or, even worse, didn't realize there was a problem with asking us the season ticketholders to be excited about seeing Tennessee, Auburn and Miss State as our SEC home slate in 2024.

And don't get me started about how until there is a 9-game SEC schedule, it's absurd to give away a home game every other year for a "neutral site" game played a one hour drive from one school's campus and a six hour drive from the other school's campus.

No one in that Athletic Department office cares one iota about the fans. All they care about is money, money and more money. So terribly disappointing.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News