ADVERTISEMENT

Flooding from Columbia to St. Louis, Vol Tears Mizzou edition.....

kckd

Circle of Honor
Gold Member
Aug 8, 2001
Drama Queen Vol:

Worst performance by a Tenn team ever.​

Can't make changes at the half to stop #7 . flagged for mistakes that are taught in pee wee league. Throw in Banks with Martinez. Unemployment line. Mizz has held the whole game. Not a flag. Bring on Basketball I've seen enough.

Scalping Vol: someone bought my Georgia tickets for 375 each last night lolol

Have Veer n Shoot, won't travel Vol: Coach cannot coach his team for road games. Minus Kentucky and Vanderbilt we look like sh!t every time we play on the road in the SEC. I said it after week 6 that this was one of at least 3 games UT would lose in the 2nd half of the season. The only reason I predicted it was this was a road game. I knew this would happen.

Davin Bellamy OU QBs have an ego problem Vol:
Huepal needs to humble himself and begin now working on getting the right pieces to not completely stagnate in year 4. This is embarrassing, but reminiscent of the doolander years when you get the **** beat out of you and it didn't sting because you were numb to it. This showing today is pathetic and embarrassing.

Completely unprepared.

Bl8ndxeGrsPvipbu.jpg

Fire Heupel Vol: Year 4 is a put up or shut up year. Gotta make whatever changes he thinks are necessary

We paying enough to criticize Chumlee Vol: The MF makes 9mil a year he can take some backlash lol

"2024 not looking like coffee table book material" Vol: Next years schedule is brutal, at okla and georgia with florida and alabama at home, Unless Nico is Heisman level next year we might be in for another mid season.

"Just the good ole boys" Vol: To describe last night game, I wish to recite the catchphrase from Sherrif Roscoe P. Coltrane in the Dukes of Hazzard when talking to his Bassett Hound dog Flash, he would say “you sure is ugly” that best labels Missouri v Tennessee 2023.

CBS with a ratings win over ESPN Vol: We’ll, I was gonna watch the UGA / Ole Miss game……. But who gives a $#!+, now!!!!!!

Butch Jones Jr. Vol:
Heupel isn’t it.

However, there’s no point in another coaching search just to get turned down by our first options again.

Ride it out till the wheels fall off.

Good manners Vol: ^^This is the proper take, but we shouldn’t say it out loud.^^

There is no plan B Vol: Definitely a head scratcher. Not one player was dialed in. Very similar to South Carolina last year. Gotta stick with Heupel and keep recruiting. Very disappointing but what do you do?

Look on the bright side Vol: I don't care what everyone says, SCAR last year was worse!

Getting those Pruitt vibes Vol: Lost a bunch of good will tonight. It's one thing to get beat, but getting embarrassed is another thing. They were never in that game .. Seen it one two many times at this point to just chalk it up as a bad night.

Veer and Gimmick Vol: Heupel is in year 3 and he just scored 7 points with his man at QB playing as well as he can play.

"Fire them all, Coach" Vol: Heupel can be the long term answer and have us competing for championships. To do that, however, he’ll have to make some very hard and uncomfortable decisions regarding the staff on both sides of the ball.

Heupel is great until he's not Vol:
The thing that gets me is Josh has had Drinkwitz’ number so far. Like it ain’t even close. I miss the days of Tennessee not having to worry about the crap schools of the East.

Heupel is still on a rocket trajectory if he can get to 9 wins this year at minimum.

This year was always going to be ugly to win a lot of games, but man today was just mind numbing.

Signs, signs, everywhere there's signs Vol: The fact that we're seeing these embarrassing blow outs (SC, FL, MZ) is troubling.

One toke over the line Vol: People forget he vastly overachieved last year already lmao. It was bad loss but we’re literally gonna win a natty in the next year or two. Relax

26kqti.gif

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News