ADVERTISEMENT

Florida, Auburn and Tennessee Tears

bhodge0702

Pillar of the DawgVent
Gold Member
Mar 15, 2021
Florida
"Yet another game we lose due to AWFUL coaching and game management. Zero reason to keep this guy, yet we will. Moral victories are for losers, and that’s what we are. We play soft because our HC is soft and we played not to lose. Lol. There isn’t one thing Billy does well, not one."

"He has a $30 million buyout"

"He shouldn’t be back next year but he will. Hes dunked this program further than Mullen ever did"

"We’re a 5-6 football team with a coach that’s 11-13. It’s 100% coaching and you’re being completely negligent if you think otherwise"

"Napier is 100% responsible. He hired DC who was nowhere near qualified."

"Scared money don’t make money was a lie. Coached like some scared 😺 the last 2 minutes"

"He can’t keep claiming he pays attention to detail when none of the players or coaches show any attention to detail. Can’t run out of bounds there. Can’t give up a freaking 4th and 17 when no one even covered the guy. Guys showed some fight but just embarrassing level of coaching. Need an OC and DC so bad."

"Players win games. Fans micromanage games. It’s 4th and 17 someone on the field needs to step up and make a play it’s honestly just that simple."

"We continue losing games in the exact same way. That doesn’t count as improvement."

"Yeah he’s part of the moral victory cult"

"What improvement did you see? Another 500 yards of defense? The BN supporters will be out talking about how great we fought and didn’t give up. We have become the team that wants a 3rd place trophy. Next year BN will roll out in game 1 with 95% of the same stinking staff"

"If we played UCF right now, we'd find a way to lose...just like the last time we played them."

"Kirby smart is 26-0 and Norvell is 22-2 during the Napier tenure"

Auburn
"Dismal start to Iron Bowl week... Auburn begins Iron Bowl week trying to make sense of a 31-10 loss to New Mexico State..."

"The loss hurts but what I can’t help but think about is that fake punt. It encapsulates the entire game. It’s going to hurt for a very long time. Everybody in the stadium including our sidelines knew it was coming. Jerry Kill didn’t care. He shoved it down our throats and cashed our check on the way out"

"Jerry Kill schemed at every weakness we have. He did an amazing job of attacking our inadequacies everywhere."

"I can’t help but think Kill is twice the coach Freeze is"

"
WB4d6G.png
"

"I saw that on television and that AU lady was disgusted. As bad as the game was, this made me chuckle."

"When you only hire people you can control, you hire mediocre people. Mediocre people offer Mediocre results."

"Derek Mason on XANAX BARS knew better then our coaches."

"My two bars hasn’t kicked in yet. My body is still in shock."

"The Hewlievers kill me. His best Ole Miss team lost by two touchdowns to Memphis. His second best team lost 30-0 to Arkansas and 42-3 to TCU. He’s a fraud."

"After sleeping on it, I have come to realize hew is a fraud. I’m done with that clown."

"ive lost all confidence that we have a shot in the IB. seasons over"

Tennessee
"Piss poor coach!!!!! This is ridiculous. The last 2 weeks Butch Jones would do better!!!"

"We went for a field goal down 28 points!!!! Who the hell does that????"

"A 55 yard field goal!!!!!!"

"The man dresses like a pig and never shaves. He's an embarrassment."

"Now we see why recruiting is so important. Georgia's quarterback play vs ours. Georgia linebacker play vs ours. Georgia defensive line play vs ours. Georgia defensive back play vs ours. Nothing against our effort, we are out matched all over the field. Our recruiting is improving and we are getting closer, but still not competitive with Alabama and Georgia. We still don't defend against a good passing quarterback."

"Also our coach against their coach"

"Bama and Ga already have 8 verbal commits each for 2025 class. We have 3. The rich get richer"

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News