ADVERTISEMENT

Florida Tears - Delicious

bhodge0702

Pillar of the DawgVent
Gold Member
Mar 15, 2021
"I truly do not know what to say. I find myself wondering how we were so unprepared. We got hit in the mouth and folded. I do not think I have ever seen a UF team look so bad."

"Sad to say our program couldn’t compete in the PAC 12"

"Is it not a concern that Napier is said to be disciplined, detail oriented, and organized coach but yet on the field it looks like our main problems? That is a major red flag to me. Major"

"Why were we told all off season not to be concerned about the OL? Big time help was coming and this OL would be better than last year? Yes, were missing our center and Utah's DL is supposed to be good.....but we have major concerns there. I'm wondering where the off-season confidence came from?"

"the team looked completely unprepared. And to make matters worse Utah was out 8 starters. The biggest issue to me is it doesn’t look like we have improved as a football team since week 1 of last season. Last year we showed little to no improvement as the year went along. Seems like we may have even regressed a little."

"Scott frost is available"

"I’ll be patient for now. But if we play the same next week I will lose faith. If we play like this against Tennessee I will flip my lid."

"Napier is not a good play caller. He’s actually a very bad play caller. This offense has no urgency, rhythm or identity. Plays take too long to develop presnap. It looks like a mess. Nothing to do with personnel, it is Napier. Not to mention his clock management."

"But Nape is a nice guy."

"I live in a retirement residence in Atlanta, GA. Yesterday I strutted around, proudly, in my Gator shirt and sneaks. Told everyone to be sure to watch the game. I feel like a fool today."

"You guys that were in on Napier when hired - Why? I have wondered this since the hire. Because I never saw it. I figured I was just missing it, so many on here were totally on board. I watched his interviews/personality, watched his Offense at LL, I just never saw anything that made me think he was the guy."

"Napier WOW - Nice guy, just a bad bad HC and CEO. We do nothing well, he personally chose Miller and Mertz (which many of us said both were not good enough), have no ST, 2 OL coaches and awful OL play, no OC and run a boring and predictable and antiquated O on and on and on. If I am Lagway SR, zero chance I let my son throw his career away by coming here"

"Not that I expected us to have a 10 win season or anything, but I sure didn’t expect us to come out looking worse than last year"

"This class could fall apart for sure. Especially if this is a signal of what’s to come this season"

"How are we worse than last year? Not a single 3rd down conversion?!?’"

"The heat is officially on, if you would’ve lost this game close? Not a big deal, tough place to play. But this team isn’t ready plain and simple after being disrespected all off-season. We are a worse football team than last year"

"Billy Napier running the Willie Taggart offense. Lethal Simplicity!"

"We have been outscored 54 to 6 in our last two games this is really hard to be called a rebuild in the right direction."

"Off the Napier bandwagon…team is undisciplined, zero imagination on offense…looks completely overmatched…we got lucky we got Utah game 1 last year when the book on him wasn’t out yet…"

"This is not a team coached by winners. Billy will never win here."

"I am one of the major AR haters but he made us look competent, this system is putrid"

"Where’s all the loyal Napier blind followers that kept throwing a fit over the off season every-time someone questioned napier."

"This is so bad. This is Billy is on the hot seat bad. We really need to look behind the scenes at replacing him with a huge name who can salvage the 24 class."

"If you watched Swamp Kings you could see Urban still has the itch to coach. Bring him home"

"We are literally being openly mocked by national media. It is ALREADY THAT BAD. Recruiting doesn’t matter with coaching this bad."

"Napier is frustrating. Blame it on Stricklin. He brought in another guy not suited for this stage. I hate to keep starting over…but he is not the guy."

"So much for bigger, stronger, and faster that the media has been screaming. UF looks, lost, unorganized, and predictable."

"not sure why I was hopeful I think the spring game showed us how horrific this offense was gonna be. Billy better make the changes needed like Mullen couldn’t or he’ll end up just like him. We need an innovative OC in the worst way…"

"The seat is scorching. They had 8 starters out, 8! And we lose by double digits to their 3rd and 4th string QB. Countless dumb penalties, HORRIFIC OL play, putrid play calling. Idgaf about recruiting, talent isn’t fixing these issues. Long season and there is time to fix this bs but that was one of the worst performances I’ve seen as a Gator fan"

"Napier is an awful coach."

"Nothing will save him now, only a matter of time. I feel very sorry for the uncrustables on this board who bought the pump and now hold Napier’s dump."

"BN is worse than any since Zook"

"Napier is going to have multiple losing season before he gets fired and Zook never had a losing season."

"What is his buyout?"

"31 million"

"Herbstreit even calling Nap out on Sportscenter postgame"

"Insiders get in here and defend this loser. Your silence is deafening."

"Honestly fellas I was a pumper. Today there’s just so many little things. No improvement on special teams, time management is terrible. Letting the time run down to end the 3rd qtr down 21 and had scored 2 points up to that point. Questionable 3 and long 4th down calls and personal that played those positions. This loss really deflated me on Napier. I don’t think a oc fixes this. Great guy just sadly don’t think he makes it."

"Crazy what 4 hours can do on your season perspective"

"Nah anyone defending Napier is the troll. This team regressed."

"Also, you pay two OL coaches? For what? To have the worst OL since 2015?!"

giphy.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News